Made in Peace

"We are so glad you are ok!", said Zane. "I'm just glad you guys are ok.", responded Saige. She looked up and saw Kai and Cole shoving each other again. Just to get to Saige.

"Guys", said Saige. "What's up now!".

"It's his fault we lost you!", Kai said, pointing at Cole. "It was YOUR fault!", yelled Cole.

"I thought they made peace!", Saige thought.

"Look guys.", Saige said. "Like I said, I chose you both! And it's no one's fault. It's this!". Saige was holding up a needle. On the end of it, there was something on it called "Fainty-Venom.".

"Wow...", said Kai. "So, no one is here to blame?".

"Only Pythor.", said Lloyd. "I'm just glad Saige is ok and Pythor is gone, for now.".

Kai and Cole stare at each other, like they did last time.

"I'm sorry Cole.", apologized Kai. "I should not have jumped to conclusions and blamed you. It's just, I was angry and I...". "I'm sorry, too.", said Cole. "I should have just tried to talk to you first.". "Are we friends again?", asked Kai. Cole nodded his head in agreement.

"Hug! Hug! HUG!", Lloyd chanted. "Don't push it!", Cole responded.

Saige watched as everyone got along. She loved this scene. It was beautiful, and it reminded her of what it wasn't back where she lived. She loved hanging out with the ninja, but now she figured it was time to tell them.

"Guys", Saige started. "I have to tell you something..".

"What is it?", asked Kai. "You can tell me and Cole.".

"Cole and I.", Cole corrected. "We don't have time for grammar rules right now.", Kai joked.

"I like you both."..

CRYSTAL:

HEY HEY HEY! It's your girl. Please comment, vote, and share.

Aqua Ninja OUT!!