The Right Choice

"ENOUGH!", Saige screamed throughout the arguing. Kai and Cole immediately stop arguing to listen to Saige. Kai was pushing onto Cole's face, while Cole was pushing his foot against Kai's stomach. It was a ridiculous scene, if you can imagine it.

"Why are you guys arguing?", Saige said, pretending she didn't know the real reason.

Neither Kai nor Cole said a single word.

Saige sighed. "I know you guys are arguing over me.", Saige admitted. "But, I'm already the yellow ninja, but I like you both.", Saige slowed down.

"It's just, you guys don't have to argue over me, cause I cannot choose just one of you.". Saige continued. "I don't want to hurt anyone, and I'm going to choose both of you, ok?".

Kai and Cole took their body parts off each other.

"Yeah.", said Kai. "But which one of us would you prefer if your life depended on it?".

"Kai!", said Cole. "Do you not get what she is telling us?!".

'I'm saying that you guys don't have to argue over me, because I'm not something you can just possess.', said Saige.

"Like how Lloyd was possessed by Morro?", asked Cole.

"What?", asked Saige.

"Never mind.", Cole said quietly, then putting his head down.

"We can both hang out.", said Saige. "We just need to take turns.".

Kai and Cole just stared at each other. They didn't glare, or say anything rude. They just stared....and stared.....and stared.....and stared....

Saige watch as they stared at each other, looking confused, for a very, very, very long time...

She backed up, just in case they blow up at each other. She was pretty sure they were fine, but, just in case..

Just. In. Case.

CRYSTAL:

HEY HEY HEY! It's your girl! Thanks for reading this chapter. Please remember to comment, vote, and share if you'd like!

Aqua Ninja OUT!!