Spinning for Spinjitzu

Another mission had to be completed! The ninja went on their dragons. The same thing happened again, and Saige ended up riding on Jay's dragon. As they flew over Ninjago City to stop the Serpentine, Saige looked over. It was a big town. Suddenly, Saige had a crazy idea.

"Hey guys!", Saige shouted, getting their attention. Kai and Cole seemed to be very interested in what Saige had to say. "Follow me!", she shouted. She jumped off the dragon and started whooping. "Hey, that looks fun!", agreed Lloyd. "Weeeee!", Lloyd jumped off his dragon, and being followed by the others, the sky was filled with sounds of "WOOOOO"s.

"Wow, you are wild!", Kai said, then clearing his throat. "In a pretty way, I mean.". Cole just scoffed at what Kai had said. They immediately started shoving each other. "Here we go again.", whispered Lloyd.

The Serpentine and Pythor were back, and bigger than ever! They had a giant machine that shot venom everywhere. Saige tried to stop them with martial arts moves, but they didn't help. She was soon surrounded by snakes. "Saige, look out!", Jay shouted. Saige immediately turned around, and continued to do so. Then, a golden yellow tornado formed around her. "Saige, you're doing Spinjitzu!", Lloyd shouted. "I knew she'd do it soon!". Saige's Spinjitzu caused Pythor to get flung across the town into the machine, which pulled out a bullet, and caused the machine to explode.

A blast of wind built up, and the ninja had to block their faces, along with the rest of the town. The machine was gone! "Retreat!!!", shouted Pythor, and all of the snakes ran off without the explosive parts of the machine.

"All right Saige!", cheered Kai. "You did it!", cheered Cole, trying his hardest to get Saige's attention away from Kai. "Awe", Saige said in her head.

Later that afternoon, Kai and Cole were still arguing. And this time, whether Saige was going to choose Kai or Cole. "She's obviously going to choose me!", argued Kai. "I'm the fire ninja and I'm more attractive!". "She's gonna choose me because I'm not impatient and hotheaded!", Cole argued. "Unlike SOMEONE I know!".

Saige could no longer take the pressure. She had to do something, because she swore she heard a glass break.

Saige walked into the room, she knew what she had to do.

CRYSTAL:

HEY HEY HEY! It's your girl! Thanks for reading this chapter. We may do a Q&A so be prepared, and make up your own questions if you want. Make sure to comment, vote, and share if you haven't.

Aqua Ninja OUT!!