Saige's True Potential

Saige woke up feeling dazed and confused. She wasn't in her bed or on the Bounty. She looked around. She was tied to a wall. She tried to untie herself, but it didn't work. "Well, looks like we caught the girl!", said Pythor. "No challenge for me!". Saige immediately grew angry. "Let me GO!", screamed Saige. "The ninja will come rescue me anyway!". "Or will they?", Pythor lied. "Maybe they wanted you here because they didn't want a girl on the team!", "What do you mean?", Saige asked.

"Girls are weak and useless things!", said Saige. "They probably aren't coming because the girl ninja is too weak. They are too good for you!". "That's. Not. TRUE!!", Saige screamed, feeling for her sword. "Oh, but it is.", Pythor lied. "So much for the girl ninja!". All of the Serpentine laughed hysterically. Saige was pretty offended, but she immediately lost her patience. She finally felt her sword and cut herself free.

"Forget it when I said useless.", Pythor teased. "They clean for men! But girls are still WEAK!". Pythor and the Serpentine went after Saige at the same time.

"NINJA-GOOO!", Saige screamed while doing Spinjitzu into the snakes. Then, suddenly, she saw a fireball fly into one of the snakes' back and knock them over. She turned around. It was Kai and the others.

"I could have done it myself, you know!", Cole argued. "Fire is the key!", Kai bragged.

Jay and Lloyd just rolled their eyes.

"Let's help!", suggested Zane. The other ninja ran in and helped Saige.

"I knew you'd come for me!", Saige cheered.

"ATTACK!", Pythor ordered. The snakes immediately went for the others.

"LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALOOONE!", screamed Saige. All of a sudden, Saige had jumped in the air and started glowing gold. Her eyes glowed ice blew. "Oh my gosh, it's happening!", Jay cheered. "Saige is unlocking her true potential.".

Saige continued to glow. Then suddenly, she made a light ball with her hands and it spread out, causing a blinding explosion to happen. The ninja covered their eyes. The giant explosion had caused the snakes to be flung and stuck against the wall as a struck of wind blew The boys cheered. Saige stopped glowing and had fainted.

"Saige, are you ok", Cole asked while shoving Kai out of the way. "Yeah, I guess.", Saige responded. "What happened?". "You unlocked your true potential!", cheered Lloyd.

"Whoa!", said Saige. "This...this is amazing!".

Everyone gave her a big hug, because they were so happy for her.

CRYSTAL:

HEY HEY HEY! It's your girl! Please remember to comment, vote, and share if you haven't.

Aqua Ninja OUT!!!