Are You Okay?

(The first half of this story will be Sans Pov up to the point after he rescued Frisk. Just so you guys get some pretext for what happens later. Also sorry about the previous chapter.)

I groaned as I started to get feeling back to my limbs. Then a sudden realization hit me, "Frisk!" I shot up opening my eyes remembering that Frisks mother was trying to take her back.

"BROTHER YOU ARE FINALLY AWAKE. I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, AM GLAD TO SEE MY BROTHER WAS UNHARMED IN THAT TERRIBLE ACCIDENT. DO YOU KNOW WHERE OUR HUMAN FRIEND HAS GONE OF TO?" Paps asked smiling at me, but it soon disappeared seeing as my face was just that of anger and rage. "I SEE, SO THAT WAS NOT AN ACCIDENT. WAS IT HER FATHER?"

I shook my head placing it in my hands groaning in frustration. "No, paps, it was her mother. She had just finished practicing for the next show, when something didn't feel right. So we were going to the movies just to get out of the house when Frisk collapsed. I was going to check on her to make sure she was alright when I fell to my knees, I felt so weak. That's when I saw her mother. She took Frisk away before I could get to her Paps."

He seemed to understand and chose his words carefully. "THAT WOULD EXPLAIN WHY I FOUND YOU IN THAT STATE SANS, SO THE NEXT OBJECTIVE IS TO FIND FRISK. IS IT NOT?" I nodded

"Yeah, but where do we even start. Reporting this to the police isn't going to get us anywhere. We tried that the last time and they still got Frisk." We both agreed that the cops weren't going to be of much use. So instead we went to Alphis, if Frisk still had her phone we could call her and rescue her that way. So we left the house, it was still being cleared by a few humans in hazmat suits.

"Alphis, Frisk has been kidnapped, we need to see if her phone is on and if it is can we trace where it is?" I said as we walked in. Alphis looked up then nodded going to her computers.

"I thought t-this might happen, s-so I put a l-locator in the phone. I-if it is on, we s-should be a-able to see  w-where  Frisk has b-been taken to." Started opening files and then started typing in commands but came up with nothing. We did the same thing for days, hoping that somehow Frisk would find a way to let us know where she was.

About a week and a half later just after noon I had started to give up hope. Alphis had tried to turn the phone on manually, and tried just linking the locator directly to the battery but we came up with nothing. Then I got a phone call. I couldn't see the number but I answered anyway. "Hello?" There was a relieved sigh on the other end along with some heavy breathing. "Frisk is that you? Where are you?"

I looked to Alphis who was looking at my phone and tracing the call, we were hoping to get a location this way. "Sans. Sans it's me. I don't know. I am trying to get away but they heard me when I was making my escape. I think I might be in the woods based off the smell of pine. Ahh!" I heard her scream and looked at Alphis hoping she had the location. Then I heard the phone hit the ground, and silence.

"Frisk?! Frisk are you alright? Can you hear me? Alphis can you hurry up with that trace? Frisk hold on I'm coming, just hold on. Where is she?" I was looking over Alphis shoulder as she pulled up the map as in closed in on the location slowly.

"I've almost got it Sans. Just a few more seconds.. there I've got it. Wow they really took here far away." I heard a small quiet groan from the other end. "Finally, alright I'll be right there Frisk, just hold on a second longer." I closed my eyes focusing on where I wanted to teleport. When I opened my eyes I landed on a ground covered by leaves. I could see Frisks phone and picked it up. then I saw Frisk a little ways away. I ran to her.

Moving her hair from her face I saw blood soaking the leaves she must have hit her head on a rock when she fell. I couldn't heal it, I wasn't any good at healing magic. She opened her eyes slightly, she was still awake that was good. It's alright Frisk. I'm going to get you home. I already have your phone. I'm so sorry this happened to you, I promise this won't happen ever again." I was careful when I picked her up. She must have sprained her ankle when she tripped, I saw how swollen it had become.

Carefully I put her head against my shoulder so that I didn't agitate the cut any further. "Don't fall asleep Frisk, you have to stay awake for me. I know it's going to be hard but you have to fight it. Think you can do that for me?" I heard a groan in response, taking that as a yes I turned around ready to leave. That was until I saw him, some man I had never met before. He wasn't her father so Who could he have been?

"There she is, and it looks like that monster found her. Don't you dare think of leaving here with my property." I narrowed m sockets my eye flaring ready to defend Frisk when she started to squirm, I need to leave, not get into fights.

"You will NEVER touch a hair on her head buddy. Keep away from my family and friends. Keep even further away from Frisk, unless you want to have a bad time. Capeesh." I didn't give him the time to answer as I teleported to the closest trash bin in Alphis lab moving Frisk quickly so that she could do what she needed. After she stopped I moved her over to one of the tables and Paps came running over.

"IT SEEMS AS THOUGH YOU FOUND OUR HUMAN SANS. I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, AM PLEASED TO SEE HER MOSTLY UNHARMED. ASSUMING THIS HAPPENED BEFORE YOU FOUND HER." I could see her give a faint smile, this aloud me to give a small smile as well.

"Yeah," my expression turning back to a more serious one. "Thanks for helping Paps. I couldn't have gotten to her in time if it wasn't for Alphis though. I just hope she will be alright." I took her hand in my own, it was so cold and smaller than I had remembered it being. I gave it a small squeeze and then her trying to give me one in return. "That's alright Frisk, I'm here for you. Thank you for trusting me enough to get you. I wasn't sure if you would." I admitted sadly placing her hand to my skull.

Her fingers rubbed against the bone for a moment before she answered. "sa..ns I.. would..n't ha..ve mad..e it.. witho..ut y..ou tha.. nk y.. ou f..for com..ming.. fo..r me." I moved my other hand to her head, she sighed then went limp. I looked up to Paps and Alphis worried.

"Is she..?" I asked.

Alphis shook her head and Paps backed away so she could hook Frisk up to a monitor for her soul and stats. They looked like they had the other day except the soul was brighter. "No she was just exhausted and passed out. Her body couldn't hold up to the stress that it has gone under with in the last I'd say thirty minutes. It shouldn't cause any permanent damage seeing as we treated her as soon as she got here. We will just have to wait until she wakes up. The only thing of real concern at this point is that ankle."

                                                                                           ***

(Frisk POV)

It was warm and Something heavy was on top of me. I tried to move but pain shot up my let, "Gah. That's smart. Wha? Where am I now?" I heard a slight shuffling and then a groan come from somewhere. I couldn't quite tell where though.

"Frisk.. I won't let them hurt you again.. I promise. Just please.. don't.. don't leave me again. Where did you go Frisk? Please come back.. Frisk." Was that Sans? Talking in his sleep, was he having a nightmare. Slowly I sat up placing my hand on the strange weight, when I felt bone and a hoodie I knew it was Sans.

"Oh, Sans. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left you. I should have staid and fought them, so even though you can't hear me right now I want to promise you something. Any you know I hate promises, but I want... I promise, you Sans the Skeleton, that nothing in this world will make me leave you ever again." I rubbed his skull and he seemed to calm down, just snoring now. I wasn't going anywhere anytime soon so I laid back down.

Funny thing was that Sans seemed to half wake up seeing me awake and decided t crawl up and lay down beside me. Pulling me in close he fell back asleep, holding me as close as he possibly could. I had to laugh a little, it was a little cute. Yet, he was so warm, I yawned and my eyes felt heavy that I had fallen back to sleep before I knew it.