Eren/Historia

Eren's POV:

I woke up on my bed with the sounds of birds chirping. That sounds really cliche but hey at least it's a way to start a morning. I opened the door and two of my guardsmen were at my door.

"Prince Eren, your mother picked out new clothes for you. Your clothes are at your wardrobe and you may pick whatever you want?" The guard said.
"Thank you guard..." I replied.

I went on my way to the bathroom with the two guardsmen behind me. I did my morning routine with guards with me as usual. I picked out my clothes. I went to the dining room and there were chefs finishing putting food in the table. My parents Grisha and Carla were at the table.
"You seem bored honey, what's wrong? My mother Carla asked.
"Nothing is wrong mother." I replied.
To be honest, I really was bored. I just didn't want my mother to talking to me about stuff I already know. Mothers. Am I right?

(Maria soldiers are dressed like Sina soldiers that'll be shown later, but theur outfit is blue and have the scout regiment logo)

*picture won't load so use your imagination*

*Time skip cuz I'm lazy*

I've finished my breakfast and as usual chefs came in to take my plate. I know it sounds like I'm complaining but this happened my entire life and I actually want to do stuff on my own. Like I have people put my clothes on, do my morning routine, etc.
I went outside my castle and saw Hannes, a guard for my family that my family trust the most. I walked up to him and said,
"Mr.Hannes, this is boring..." I replied.
"Well you can always go for a play in town." Hannes replied."
"*sighs* same old, same old."
"Well eventually you'll find something kiddo."
"I wish for a ride to the capital." I requested."
"As you wish, lemme get a carriage and horse."

I followed Hannes to a carriage and there was already a horse. As a prince, I am forced to sit in the back.

*Time skip, I'm rly lazy*

We got in the Capital city of Trost and many people crowded. A lot of markets, people talking to each other, ect. I spotted two Sina soldier talking to each other. Ugh. By the way, my family has been feuding with this other kingdom at Sina.

 By the way, my family has been feuding with this other kingdom at Sina

(This picture.Sina kingdom soldiers, military police logo) *Remember, Maria soldiers look like this but blue and scout regiment logo*

"Oh hey, Eren I'm gonna stop to have a drink with a couple of buddies." Hannes said.
"What, then what the hell do you expect me to do during the time being?!" I yelled.
"Now Eren, you're lucky I'm not your mother cuz she won't approve of you swearing. Plus I dunno just find Armin and hang with him..."
"Yeah whatever..." I responded in defeat.
I get out of the carriage and Hannes walks in some sort of pub with a bunch of cheering, drunken men. I walked alongside the sides of the road and wherever I go, people are always recognizing me. Like 'Good day Prince Yeager, 'Prince' and such. That even happened to me just now.
"Hey, it's the king's son." Some random man said.

I ignored the person and went into a forest where I was alone. I went to a short bridge or walkway and sat down there. This is a place where I can be with my thoughts and find some alone time. There was a rocks on the sand, so I got up and walk under the walkway and grabbed some rocks. I sat down on the walkway and chucked some rocks at the flowing river.
"Excuse me, do you mind if I join you?" I hear a sweet feminine voice behind me.
I turned around and it was a girl. This girl has long blonde hair, short height, nice blue eyes, and judging by her skirt and sweater, I guess she isn't poor, she has to be wealthy.

(Remember the episode in season 1 where historia was giving food for sasha. That's her outfit. Pretty cute huh?)

"Y-yeah sure." I responded.
She walks up and sits down next to me.
"So what are you doing?" She asked.
"Throwing some rocks." I responded.
"Say, I don't think I've seen you around here, are you new in this country?" I asked.
"Oh, I'm definitely not new here, I grew up here but I haven't seen you around either." She said.
"I grew up here, I'm the son of-"

I stopped myself knowing that she may be from Sina. Please don't let it be true.
"What were you saying? You are..." She asked.
"I'm Eren." I responded.
"I'm Historia." Historia responded.

She stuck her hand out to me and I took it and shook it. I noticed she was wearing a necklace but it wasn't just a necklace. It was a gold necklace with the Sina logo on it! That's it! She has to be one of them. What if she isn't like them? The enemy. My kingdom Maria and hers Sina has been against each other like for more than a century.
Although, we had one war a long time ago, before I was born. Both sides didn't like each other but they did want peace. Both of our sides wanted to drive each other out of Germany but for that to happen, there must be war.
"I can guess that you're wealthy too." Historia said.
"Yeah."
"Anyways, I should go. My parents will wonder where I am. It was nice meeting you...Eren"
"You too Historia."

Historia then left me and disappeared into the forest. Wait a minute. What the hell am I thinking? I'm was just hanging out with the enemy. Maybe she isn't rotten like Sina. She was really nice. Hopefully, she isn't apart of that Reiss family that my kingdom is feuding against. I got up and decided to go back to the village myself for Hannes. On the way back, all I could think about was her.

Well, she was a nice girl. She's very beautiful.

Historia's POV:

At Sina Kingdom

I finally arrived home at my castle. Nile, my rider lets me out of the carriage and takes my hand to help me down. We walked through the beautiful garden and up to the door. That's when I see two of our best and strongest soldiers of Sina were at my door guarding it. Those two are Erwin Smith and Levi Ackerman.
"Welcome home, Princess Historia." Erwin said.
"Thank you commander."
"Princess, your parents were wondering where you were." Levi said.
"Oh don't worry captain, I was just at the capital." I responded.
"You're lucky Nile is here go guard you." Levi said.
Both Erwin and Levi opens the door for me to get in and shuts it afterwards.

*So. What do you think of this so far. Anyways like, comment, vote, share, and you know the usual and peace!!!*

-DPPLAYER

Dec/18/17 12:30 A.M.