Dangerous Situation

*At Kingdom Maria*

         "This-this is troubling news." King Grisha said.
          "Yes sire. We-we thought...-"

          "You thought what?"

          "...We thought there was no way we can take him."

    Grisha sat on his throne with his eyes shut. He took a long pause before answering. After that, the door to the throne room opened and incomes Hannes. Grisha opened his eyes.

          "I did not summon you general, or at least I didn't yet."

"Didn't yet? My lord I've just heard the news! How do you plan to take action?"

Grisha sits up from his seat and says,

"I do not wish for another war to take place in the peace we confine. A war that designated the soil in blood. A war that killed the honorable with loyalty. However, I'm a king like Reiss and if King Reiss wishes to resort to being old fashion enemies, then we're going to have to fish from the other side of the boat. General, round up the men, we're getting my son back!"

    Hannes vowed down exited the room. The informer from the mission looked as Hannes as he left. He turned his attention back at Grisha.

          "My lord, with respect, you seem to be rather prepared to be fighting a war you do not wish."

          "I thought I could trust him. But something told me not to but I ignored it. If we do not retaliate, I fear I may lose my son. My only boy."

    The informer frowned his eyes brows together. He was there as Eren got kidnapped. He agrees with retaliation but also felt as if they retaliate, The Sina kingdom will exploit Eren for demands such as lands.

          "I want you for reconnaissance and your team ready to move out." Grisha says as he walks forward to leave.

          "Yes...sire."

*At Sina*

*Eren's POV*

    I don't see a way out of this situation. There aren't any windows at the cell I am at. They never let me go out which includes that I have a bucket so I can lay "waste" in. I really do wonder if I am going to die here. Matter of fact, hopefully my kingdom is notified about this. Ah, what's the use?

    Oh wait those guards, my knights. Instead of not catching up to me they stopped. They must've called for help. It's only a matter of time if they come and that's a big if. The door on the room opens. In comes two knights. One blonde, tall. Hair slicked back with a fade. The other was rather short, black hair, and also a fade as well.

          "Prince Jaeger, get up. The King immediately wants your presence." The tall one says.

    I stared ahead with no response.

          "A silent type eh..." The small one said.

          "We weren't asking. Now why won't you make this easier on all of us instead by force."

    Okay, I caved in. I walked up to the door in my cell and they opened it. They took my hands and put them behind my back so they can handcuffed them. The short one pushed my back in a nod to walk forward so I did.

    As walking through the elegant corridors, I started thinking to myself. Is this really it? I'm going to die for a crime I did not commit? If I even make it out of this, I need to tell Historia that I-

    The ground shakes and I fall in response.

          "What the hell was that?" The short one said.

          "Do you think we're under attack? Have they come to take the boy?" The tall one asks.

          "That's probable. Well, what are we going to do this...kid?"

    As that happened, four more guards appeared right in front of them.

          "Commander. Captain. We're under attack!" One of the guards said.

          "What is the situation?

          "We're taking heavy fire from canon fire. We believe it's The Maria Kingdom attacking."

    It's about time. It's only a matter of time if they find me. The short guy tsk and says,

          "Erwin. I'll take my unit and try to take control of the situation."

           "Make sure this kid is protected."

    *I'm going to be honest with you guys. My biggest mistake before publishing this book was not planning out the entire story. I don't even now how to end the story. So I'll think of something but I'm certain your ending could be better than mine. You know the usual and peace.*

-DPPLAYER

Feb/15/19 10:51 P.M.