Plot Moving Into Motion

"What else did you see when you arrived at the scene?"

           "I told you. Only him killing Advisor Adams, I swear."

"But it wouldn't make sense.

    They were both standing up by the way. He knew about the peace agreements and I know he's the fighting type.

          "Any ideas on why he would commit such a thing?"

A couple of guards walked into the room. These were all the same men that were accompanied with Nile. All five of them walking in a straight order.

     Nile drew his sword out.

          "I'm sorry my king. Your reign is but at an end."

"Commander...what are you doing?" King Reiss says your in confusion.

          "Claiming something that I so rightfully deserve."

          "What?"

    Right at that moment, the king knew what the jig was. He didn't understand why but what else could be a possibility.

          "But why?"

          "My family has served your pathetic kingdom for ages. It's only a wonder why we didn't do anything before. You're weak and too weak to do what should be done."

          "And what's that?"

          "Killing off the Maria Kingdom."

    The other guards looked at each other. They figured that this was not apart of the plan.

"Are you mad?!"

"It doesn't matter what you have to say. You're finished."

The king flinched his eyes shut and turned his head. He accepted his fate. As that happened, Reiss was stabbed through the left side of his chest. The king is dead. The soldiers standing by were surprised by this action. Nile withdrew his sword out of the corpse. Noticing the blood remained there, Nile looked at one of the guards and said.

"You, come here."

    The bumbling soldier obeyed. A part of him was nervous because they actually achieved their goal.

           "Yes sir..."

    Nile grabbed the shirt of the soldier and wiped the blood on him. The soldier quickly moved away in confusion.

          "What is the meaning of this?!?! I thought we were all in this together!"

           "Oh ho, we are. I've...done my part and it's time to do your part."

          "You snake!"

           "You've also been plotting this as much as me so you're just as much as a snake."

    With that being said, the soldier made a break for it. Nile chases after him. Meanwhile the soldiers all looked as if they didn't want to go through with this. The soldier screamed,

          "The king is dead everyone! Ni-" is what he said before being cut off by Nile who caught him and then slit his throat.

    The soldiers remained trembled by their fallen comrade. There is now only three of them.

(I'm sorry guys, I don't remember how many worked with Nile)

"Now then. All of you wait here. We're going to need to inform everyone that the king is dead and make reparations for the body."

The soldiers obeyed. Once Nile left the room,  the soldiers all looked at each other. When Nile was outside,  he ran into a cadet soldier. It is no other than Annie Leonhardt.

          "Commander. May I ask why your hands are bloody?"

          "My hands were still bloody from the chaos earlier. Speaking of which is something I should clean off."

    Annie was a bit suspicious about that answer. She saw Nile before the whole discussion debacle all safe in the hallways. Just before coming here, she heard a scream before.

    Annie held no emotional response but was a bit surprised.

          "I found some 'suspicious' people and I told them to stay there."

    Nile continued to walk his way as Annie looked back at him. 'Something is not right' she thought.

~Later~

    A few minutes later, Nile came to the same room with a buttload of soldiers. Before entering, he looked at his men and nodded. He kicked the door and the soldiers were still waiting for Nile to come.

          "There! They murdered the king! Seize them."

    The three soldiers widened their eyes as they knew they were betrayed.

          "No! It was really him! He used us!" One of the soldiers said.

          "Anybody will say anything to save their skins."

    The soldiers were put away. They looked at the corpse of the king and paid their respects. 'Now then. I hope you took care of the Queen my men' Nile referring to the three soldiers taken away. Their job was to dispose of the queen as well.

    *You know the usual and peace*

-DPPLAYER

Mar/24/19 5:04 P.M.