The Hunt

Meanwhile, Eren is slowly being transported back to Shinganshina safe and sound. They were still inside the Sina bordersHe had a blanket wrapped around him while being in a wagon. All that was being ignored as a familiar horse cross path with them. The Maria soldier stood guard and ready to whatever they have to confront. The horse riders were the Sina search party .

"Commander Erwin? Well what do you want?" Hannes asks.

"Commander Erwin. Have you seen him around here?"

"No."

"Wait before you go. Will you help us find him?"

"Find him? We got no longer quarrel with you since we got the boy back." A random soldier said.

Hannes turns his back.

"That is your business, not ours." Another Maria soldier said.

Eren idly watcher the conversation in confusion. He figured justice smiled down on him for the murder of that advisor he watched die earlier.

"This Nile man. I think he's the on who killed the advisor earlier." Eren said.

   The Sina knights turned their attention to me.

          "The reason you didn't say anything was..."

         "I told those who were guarding me but they didn't listen. Would you've listen if I told you?

"Okay, fair."

          "Braun, Hoover. You ride with me. The rest of you take Prince Eren home. We'll help these fellas." Hannes said.

          "Sir?" Reiner said.

          "No arguments. This is personal between me and him."

    Reiner and Bertholdt obeyed and rode up next to Hannes. The Maria soldier that were riding Eren left as well.

          "Alright, let's find this feller."

    The search party rode off.

          "I thank you for your cooperation but why help? You said this was personal."

          "Let's say I've never liked the bastard ever since I first met him. A few years back he killed five of my best men. I knew them well."

          "Oh. I'm sorry for your loss."

          "Well...aren't we always..."

    A green flare shot up in the sky in a direction The flare came up from the left of them. Another flares came up as a signal as they see it. Erwin did the same.

          "You guys do this as well?" Hannes said.

           "Yes."

*Meanwhile*

    The search parties were separate as there were five of them. Erwin and Levi led separate ones and other soldiers led some others. These search parties were usually a size of ten

          "Fired captain." A soldier on his search party said

          "Good. I hope Erwin sees it. There!"

  Levi heard a bunch of pedaling sounds from a nearby forest next to them so they entered it.

          "Fan out and cut him off! We can't let him escape."

    The soldiers obeyed. They spread out by groups of two. Levi is doing his best to follow the sounds. Later as they rode, they were getting reports of red flare in the skies meaning that they had no luck of Nile.

*Later*

    Levi found a horse nearby resting by a small cave. They stop riding and the soldier and Levi looked at each other. The soldier nodded and fired up a green flare. They rode inside the cave and found the no one was inside the cave. "Damn." Levi said. "He has to pull that tactic on us."

    The tactic he was talking about when someone leaves something behind for bait.

          "Let's look throughout this forest separately. Yell or something in case you found him."

           "Yes sir."

    The soldier rode away. Levi rose his own direction as well.

*Sundown*

    Levi decided to get on top of a hill and close to the edge to get a view. This was where a red flare was fired previously. There was no one there. He was deciding which parts to check out first. Levi had thoughts of giving up. Even though, Nile is on foot. He figured that Nile would not stop moving until he's safely out of the Stohess land.

    Out of nowhere, Levi's right arm was dragged down and was punched at his right cheek. He fell off his nag as the attacker helps him off.

          "You looking for me captain?"

    Levi looks up and it was no other than Nile. He figured it was him firing the red flares to get

          "You traitor! How could you?!"

          "Because I...served this pathetic kingdom for my entire life!" Nile kicks Levi in his face.

          "I deserve something out of this hellish punishment!" Nile said as he punches Levi repeatedly on top of him.

    Levi retaliate and blocks his next punch. He punches him which causes Nile to fall over. He punched him so hard that Nile dragged down Levi with him on purpose as they were next to a cliff. They fall but fortunately there was another surface below The fall was small so no serious damage.

    Nile landed on his back while Levi landed on his stomach. They both get up awkwardly away from each other.

          "You know. I had my suspicions about you. That Annie girl you tried to have captured told me everything." Levi said.

          "Oh she did, did she?  Well it won't matter when you're dead."

      They drew their swords and charged at each other with a clash. They gave a couple strikes but they would cancel each other out. Levi went for a blow from below but Nile blocked it and kicked him away.

          "Hello, Nile..."

    Both Levi and Nile looked up to see where that mysterious voice came from. That came from Erwin. Erwin dropped down to the rock platform there were at. "Hannes, shoot off a black flare. Let them know we found Nile." Hannes did as he was told and fired up in the air. He joins Erwin below. Levi smirks.

          "I didn't expect you out of all people." Referring to Hannes.

          "Well your commander and I have an old history together."

          "It's three on one Erwin. You should just surrender." Erwin said.

          "Surrender? When I have a chance to kill all of three of you. Especially two, Levi, Erwin. And I'll get to you last Hannes."

*You know the usual and peace*

-DPPLAYER

Mar/31/2019 6:46 P.M.