Vendetta Pt.1

*I am so sorry for the long chapter. Detailing for fights is long and hard. Sorry if it is hard for you to understand. Enjoy*

    Both Levi and Hannes charged their attacks to Nile. Nile kept a grin as he brushed off both. Nile turned his back around and faced both Levi and Hannes. Nile turned around quickly as Erwin tried to sneak up and strike him down from behind. He clashes with him with his blade made the steel sound. He turned his head and Levi went for an attack but teased it off with Hannes actually going for a blow.

Nile ducks and tries to go for a slash at Levi who went under. Nile misses however and now Nile was facing the three knights. Erwin and Hannes attack Nile with him on the offensive. Hannes and Erwin kept attacking Nile with him blocking their blades.

Levi joins the mess as well and Nile begins to struggle. Nile jumps back at the last second as Levi went for a stab from below. Nile has his teeth clenched but his mouth was closed. Nile was getting off his edge. Levi charged at Nile and they both clashed their swords. Nile breaks it and pushes Levi sword back against him and tries to stab him but he dodges. As he tries to go for another shot at Levi, both Hannes and Erwin went at him.

He starts to attack Hannes but quickly have to defend himself against Erwin who will attack back. This wouldn't last forever because he'd still have Levi to deal with. Nile went ducked and went at Levi. He sweeper his leg but now was not the killing blow. He blocked a sword attack from Hannes and Hannes kept going in. Hannes kept Nile at the offensive but was then grazed in his right calve by Levi.

Nile took injury and backed away.

"Just give up, Nile." Erwin said.

Nile did not respond. Instead, he was infuriated. He knew he had to get rid with at least one of them.

"You overestimate your skills. Aren't you?" Levi said.

"...You're aren't as skilled as I'd expect you to be."

"Hehe. Well time does pass by. You boys are certainly more of a challenge than your old squad Hannes."

Hannes went forward with an attack that raged him. He kept kept going over with swings while Nile was defending himself. Levi and Erwin were trying to find their openings as they knew they'd be in the same position as Hannes. "There!" Levi thought. He went in for a strike but It was futile as Hannes deflected it off. There when Erwin was about to attack, Nile took notice of him and teased to attack him. Erwin defended himself but Nile actually went for Hannes. Nile slashes Hannes at his left hip.

He fell and grunted. Levi went forward to keep Nile occupied. Erwin went to accompany Hannes.

"Are you able to stand?" Erwin asks.

"Grrr. Ha. I-I'll try..."

Erwin tries to help Hannes stand up but Hannes will fall right back down. "Gah. Don't worry about me! Back Levi up!" Erwin listens and charges over to assist Levi. Nile had a grin. He is determined to win now with one of the three injured. Now all he has to do is get rid of either Levi or Erwin.

The three got into a clash. With Erwin and Levi winning against Nile. Nile kicks Levi shin. Levi grunts and Nile breaks the clash and went at Nile. They both went a few swings but Nile was able to overcome Erwin and stabs him near his left shoulder, at the top left side of his chest. Nile pushes the sword deep inside and Erwin yells in pain. Nile pushes him to a wall that was next to him

Nile chuckles. He takes Erwin's sword and turns around as Levi tries to stab him. Nile brushes him off. Levi spins as he tries to slash him and Nile tries to slash to. Nile punches him in the nose hard and kicks him in the stomach. Levi falls back. He mourns himself as he covers his nose and put his other hand at his stomach. Nile look around at his fallen foes. He put his hand out in a motion like '...is that it.' in disappointment.