Asking Out

Every time I see a boy, all I see is Eren and every time I think of Eren, all I think about is that kiss I was about to give him. That was about a day ago.
"Princess Historia, would you like a refill?" A guard snapped me back to reality."
"No I'm good." I replied.

I took a bite of my chicken and chewed slowly.
"May I be excused?" I asked.
"But Historia honey, you haven't even-" My mother said.
"I just asked you a question." I cut her off.
"...yes, you may. Guards *clap hands twice*"
A guard came and took my plate and cup. I walked away to my backyard and sat there. I heard loud talking. I see over is Nile, Erwin taking in new recruits and Levi in the back.
"So you think you're Stohess material. From the names we call, we want these people to step up.." Nile said
"Ready, Jean Kirsten." Erwin said.
"Sir, Jean Kirsten." Jean said.
"Okay, next, Marco Bodt."
"I'm Marco Bodt sir." Said Marco
"Annie Leonhart." Nile said.

This blonde girl with an attitude stepped up. I couldn't resist. I want to see Eren again. I got to my horse who was currently saddled and her name is Eos. I had a step to go on the horse because I lack height and I was caught by one of my guards.
"Princess, you've been leaving the kingdom so frequently, where are you going?" She asked.
"Oh...I've been going on rides around the place, you know, we got nothing to do here." I responded.
"Oh. Oh yeah, Historia, you're parents are having a ball, you're mother is picking out a dress for you."
"Okay, thanks."

I left off and went into town.

~Later~

I arrived at the capital and went to the lake. I found that Eren was there with his house. Wow. I don't know what to say to him. As I thinking, Eren turned and saw me and said,
"Oh, Historia, hey." Eren said.
"Eren...Hi." I responded.
"Well aren't you gonna sit next to me or what?"
"Oh, yeah."
I get off my horse and go down the walkway to sit next to him.
"Don't you ever wish you can leave your kingdom and live a normal life?" Eren asked.

I then responded and said,
"Trust me, you have no idea."
"But this rivalry is so pointless. You know what I mean. Stohess and Shinganshina."
"Tell me about it."
"But I don't know about Sina."
"Eren is something up with you?"
"What? No. Why?" Eren asked.
"Well you're now asking me questions about Sina and seriously how come I never see you around any surrounding Sina cities at all?" I asked.
"I told you, I don't leave the house much." Eren said nervously.
I know something's up with him but I don't want to bother him with it.
"Um Eren..." I said.
"Yeah." Eren responded.
"I was wondering...I'm having a ball at my castle later at night and I'm wondering-"
"That I'd go with you? I would. Nothing else to do."
"Oh thank you!"

I say as I hug Eren tight. He then hugs back and says,
"No problem."
We both then let go of each other. We both froze as we were staring at each other which felt like eternity.
"So you're sure that you're gonna make it?"
I said so I can end the awkwardness.
"Uh...yeah. I can definitely make it." He responded.
"That's good."

We both continue to look at the water flowing through river.

*Okay, I can't keep promises up so I'm can't upload on a certain day because of my laziness. Anyways you know the usual ad peace*

-DPPLAYER

Jan/01/18 7:59 P.M.