Breakdown

Hey, how's it going people, DPPLAYER here.

Now I'm doing a breakdown for this book. For those who don't know, when I do a breakdown, it's when I harbor all my thoughts and alternative routes about this story. You want to know I came up with Eos' name it's Greek mythology. I got the idea off of the horse Helios off of the tv show The 100, one of my favorite tv shows.

To start it off, I got the idea of a medieval setting by thinking about other books. If you read my Erannie's breakdown, I explained that I was trying to come up with inspiration or my stories. I thought about plot structure, like a cheating boyfriend and setting. For this book, the setting hit me like that and out of the blue I came up with medieval times. And who is better to play the role of a medieval princess is Historia.

The idea seemed so good to me that I had to make this story. Ehhh, that became my biggest mistake. I went ahead and wrote a one chapter because I likes the idea of a river and love happening their. The mistake was that I went ahead with no story. Well I kind of did came up with a Romeo and Juliet plot but instead of them killing themselves, they would run away and a war will break out between Maria and Sina. I was leading to that but ask yourself this. Why in fuck's name would they leave their homes that would cause a war?! It was a dumb idea to me afterwards.

When my phone was lost around the summer of 2017, I had no idea on how I was gonna write my stories.......and then I could just borrow a phone but it would be hard getting it around because a little of the other siblings would use it. (Its all good now, we all have phones) That time, I had no idea what to do for a story and then I thought of a plot to overcome a king and then I got to that right ahead.

What? I didn't know what to do for a story, I didn't wanna delete it because people are actually liking this.

Now, It's been a no brainer I disliked this story. The story for me however, romance felt so forced, the story is cliche with a cliche ending (Wait, cliches aren't always a bad thing, it depends on what is used), lack of writing, terrible pacing, and modern use of dialogue. Okay, yeah I used several academic dialogue but I felt that this is utterly ridiculous. Imagine if this is a western story and they talk so modernly. It makes you think that maybe this story could've been done in modern setting.

Alright, instead of nitpicking this book, I'll go to the best part I liked writing.

Nile, escaping Castle Sina.

Remember I said, I came with the plot to kill King Reiss? Well, I alsoy planned that Levi and Nile would have an awesome fight, depending if you guys liked it or not. I was getting goosebumps on how I finally here. My job was to split the knights with Nile but maybe that is a mistake. I could've had Nile kill like two guards who were with Levi or was it one.

Before making that chapter, I decided to kill off Erwin. If I'm going to have a man commit treason and run away, I at least cannot punk him. Imagine someone with a rank of command and them being fearful and can't kill a squad of three? So I killed him off and decided that maybe I should kill off Hannes. Look, I felt so bad killing off Hannes as I likes the character, I didn't know why I wante him to live but- *Thinks back to his death in anime* Oh yeah...

If you had a hard time visualizing the fight, you play a little game called Red Dead Redemption 2? *chuckle* You'll know what I'm talking about, I got some ideas off of there. Oh hey, I originally was gonna put interaction chapter with Nile's death like there was gonna be an option B with capturing Nile and having him hanged. It would've meant too much writing but I had attempted it. I'm not sure if you guys would like but maybe I could post it some time.

Okay for the ending, I don't know. I was coming up with the some random stuff and trust me if I wanted the chapter to be longer, I would've made it longer. Okay, I think I got through the whole book so that is that.

    Also the 3rd person writing and how I wrote the dialogue with space

          "Like this"

          "And this."

    I was just trying something new.

If you have a question that you're confused about or something that I didn't mention, you may ask about it in the comment section. My only regret is making you guys wait so long for a chapter and believe, when I'm doing something else, I'd feel guilty for not writing a chapter. This book could've end sooner but SOMEONE (Transformer), the reader fulfilled their promise to helping me write chapters. I'm playing, I went over his account and from the looks of it, the account looked he's on hiatus so no hard feelings.

With three of my books done, I think I'm done with Attack on Titan books. I grew fatigue for the past year and a half with the series. There are definitely problems with my stories that you guys have to admit like my dialogue.

I'll take this as a learning experience with finishing a book before releasing it so you guys wouldn't have to wait forever with posted schedules. I'll also double check my writing to see if I could be satisfied with something or not. I'll plan ahead for a plot because later I'll feel like changing it.

Unfortunately, this may be the only breakdown I'm making for this book. I don't have anything else to say and I hope you enjoyed it.

*You know the usual and peace!*

-DPPLAYER

Apr/3/19 9:34 P.M.