This Does NOT Means War

*Minutes later

Levi grabs his armor from his locker and put it on. He combatted two blades he weld with him. He walks out of the armory and came a guard in.

"Is the king safe? As for the queen and princess?

"Yes sir, safe and sound. Captain...the king is ordering a ceasefire."

"What is the meaning of this?"

"The king's orders. He feels as if war is unnecessary."

"I don't understand..."

"He also feels that it's too obvious that the Maria's prince would just so happen to kill a close advisor to the king. Regarding that we just made peace with one of another."

"So would you think...something's up?"

"I don't know. Hopefully this'll end soon. I think I'll be keeping my armor on, just in case this tea gets any hotter.

Levi continues to walk inside the corridors, on his way outside.

Later when Levi gets outside, he sees all of the guards are on the catwalks behind their moat. When Levi gets up there, he whistles in a surprised tone. There were many Maria colored knights waiting outside their castle. Levi notices a man out in the front on a horse. "He's obviously the leader" Levi thought to himself. "Lower the bridge."

The guards were hesitant and obeyed. The bridge lowered slowly and the Maria soldiers stared straight ahead. Levi walked forward with five guards at his side. Levi approaches the blonde man and asks,

"Who are you?"

"I'm Commander Hannes. And these are my men. Now you've taken someone important to us and we demand him back, now!"

".......I'm Captain Levi and we will at least not yet."

"What?"

"We're not going to kill your prince. But rather get to the bottom of this. You see, what I've been told, your prince killed a certain advisor of ours and the King isn't going to let this go easily."

"Well you see, what I've been told is to get Eren back and kill anyone that stands in our way. So will you stand in our way? Captain?"

"Wait, maybe we could help each other. You help us solve who really killed the advisor and we'll forget the whole thing ever happened."

"You left out the prince."

"Yes. You'll get him too. So settled?" Levi said while walking up to Hannes for a handshake.

Hannes stared at Levi with a concerned face and sighed.

"Settled..." They both shake hands.

Nile's POV:

A knight walks around the corridor to an empty part of the castle. The knight walks into the same guards that "rescued" Historia from Eren.

"Commander. The king. What are we going to do?"

"Relax. If the King still wants to be peaceful then we'll kill another one of his closest beings."

"But how?" One of the knights speak.

"We'll kill another close being of the king. Plan b is let that be his family. Once we figured out a way to pin it on The Maria, The king will be furious. Allowing me to kill him out of blind spot and I'll be open to rule to this Kingdom.

"And Erwin sir? What of him?" One of the other knights speak.

"Please, he's devoted to serving this kingdom. I know he'll not stand in my way. Oh I'm sorry, our way."

*You know the usual and peace*

-DPPLAYER

Feb/14/18 11:40 P.M.