: Just For The Night

Camila's POV

Shit happens. My Dad, wants me to go to this party. With someone. Someone I don't know.
Someone that I'm sure is going to ruin my night.

I sighed, walking out of my room, and dragging myself downstairs, toward the living room where my Dad awaits. As I reached our living room, my Dad looks up from his phone, and give me a huge smile.

"You look beautiful as always, mija" he said walking towards me to give me a kiss on the head. I smile. I love my Dad, I really do, just sometimes, he's so annoying.

"Okay mija, our driver is outside, I promise mija this the last time, but do this for me, for just one night" My Dad said. I nodded, we both walk toward the front door. Rob our driver open the limo door for us. I go in first then my Dad. My Mom is not feeling well so, she's not coming with us.

As the limo start to drive, I pick up my phone and start to scroll through Instagram. I double tap, my best friend Dinah post. She's vacationing in her Grandma's house. How I wish she's here.

After another more minutes of driving. The limo came into a full stop, Rob open the door for us, he help me get out first since, I'm near the door, I get out first. As I step put on the ground, I look around.

The building where the party is held, is glowing from lights. We walk in the place, my arm hook to my Father's. Many men's in tux, women's in dresses. Laughing business men with whiskey, gossiping women's with wine.  Champagne is everywhere. Waiter's are all over the place. Table is clothed in an elegant red velvet color. Rose is on top. Classic music is being played.

Literally not my type of environment.

My Dad and I go to our seats, then my Dad saw his business partners and left me. I sighed. I put my arms on the table and bow my head. Then I heard a throat being cleared. I groaned but look up anyways. As I look up, I saw a smirking boy, that looks like a dorito. I fucking hate dorito.

"Can I have this dance?" He ask me. I shook my head no.

"No" I said. He look taken a back by my answer.

"I know you want to, just dance with me already" He said gritting his teeth. I look at him amused.

"If you want someone to dance with, go find somebody else" I said gesturing all over the place.

"But I want you" He said. I rolled my eyes. This Fucking dorito boy is annoying me. He's a spoiled son, I can tell.

"What's happening here babe?" I heard a voice said then someone kissed my head. I look up  to find a glaring dorito. Alright, I don't know who's this person who just kissed my head.

"Remember this Lawrence, it's not over" Dorito boy said then walk away.

"Well, that's go smoothly than I expected" the voice said then chuckled. The chair beside being pulled makes me look over. I saw a smiling blue eyed girl.
"Hey, I'm Y/n" the girl said, putting out her hand. I shake it, and smiled.

"Camila, thanks for doing that" I said pulling my hand away from this blue eyed girl. Tucking a stray hair behind my ear.

"That's nothing Camila, that boy is so arogant, jerk, douchebag, Fuck boy, bitch, did I say he's a total jerk already?" the blue eyed girl, or simply Y/n said. Making me chuckle.

"Yeah you did, but it suits him so, It's alright" I said still chuckling. Not knowing my Dad is looking at us smiling.

The night flew away fast, I talk to this beautiful blue eyed girl, that is wearing a suit. Not like a dress like mine. I find out she's studying to become a doctor. She's now a resident. I found out also that she loves music, she can play guitar and drums. She really likes to read books, and her favorite food is Pizza, and fruit  Apple. She also said she's working in a club name 'Bomb' being a bartender. If Dinah already comes back from her vacation in her Grandma's house, I'm going to tell her about this club, so we can go together with the girls.

Were in the middle of talking about what is the best 'banana' or 'apple' when I felt my blooder is going to explode anyminutes now. So I excuse myself to Y/n and go toward the bathroom.
After I pee, I was my hands. I walk out the bathroom, and walk back to the party.

I saw a busy Y/n, looking at her phone. Not caring about the girls who's swooning over her behind where our table is. I chuckle at their faces, I make my way toward our table and sat down. Y/n put her phone away and look up at me, smiling.

"You know, that there is a bunch of girls swooning behind you right?" I ask the blue eyed girl, who shrugged.

"What am I gonna do with them, when I have you?" Y/n said making me blush, so I turn my head to hide it. I heard a cute chuckle. So I look at the blue eyed girl, who already looking at me. The song that is being played in the background changes. The atmosphere also.

"Can I have this dance?" Y/n said, holding out her hand for me to take. Which I did, she led me to the dance floor. I bring my hands on her shoulders, while her's on my waist. We start to swayed to the music.

In my mind, I'm thanking my Father for bringing me here, because of him, I met this amazing person, the name is Y/n.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Y/n said bringing me back to reality. I look at her to see her smiling at me, I smiled back.

"Just, I'm thinking of thanking my Father later, because of him, I met you" I said blushing of what I said. Y/n smile, become wide.

"Well, were same, I'm taking my father also, for bringing me here, and have a privilege of meeting an amazing, beautiful, cute at the same time person like you" Y/n said making me more red, I hide my face on the crook of her neck. Oh God! Thanks for this 5 inches heels! I'm wearing right now, making me a little but taller and my face exactly reach her neck.

"I'm curious, how tall are you?" I ask her my voice, muffled by her neck.

"I'm 5'11 tall" she responded.

"Damn, that's tall" I said still hiding my face on her neck.

"Thank my Grand Father for that" Y/n said, making me chuckle. I pulled away from her neck, and look at her.

"Dork" I said shaking my head and for her to laughed.

...

The time goes by, and this time, my Dad and I are going home. Y/n escort me outside. Stopping outside the limo.

"Well, it's good to meet you, hopefully it's not the last time" Y/n said after a minute of silence.

As I was about to reply my Dad voice interupted us. Nice one Dad, nice one.

"Oh look what we have here!" My Dad exclaim hugging Y/n. Why is he hugging her?

"Uh, do I know you sir?" Y/n ask after my Dad pulled away.

"Yes, yes, yes. Actually no, I saw you and, my daughter getting along" my Dad said pointing me then Y/n.

"Wait Dad, how do you know her?" I ask my Dad. Really confused.

"Because she's your date! The ones I want you to know!" My Dad said then get in the limo, leaving us two alone.

"Awesome, the one I thought would ruined my night, make it wonderful" Y/n said. I look at her and smiled. She's right.

"Alright, Good-" She cut me off.

"Don't said Goodbye, say Goodnight instead" so I did. Kissed her cheek, then I get in the limo then Rob start to drive. I open my purse to take my phone out. I saw a fold paper in it.

Don't be a stranger
*your number*
- Y/n

I smiled and save her number in my contacts.

"So hows the night?" My Dad ask across from me.

"Awesome!"