Trick or Treating

A/N: sorry because I know it's really late.

Camila POV

*poke*

Nothing.

*poke*

Still nothing.

"Y/NNNNNNNNN," I dragged out the letters on my best friends ear.

She grumbled, turning on her side. I pout.

Oh well this is just another day of waking my best friend up from her hibernation. My God I'm telling you, if there is a fire going on she's going to sleep through it. I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"Y/N come on wake up, wake up," I shake her shoulders.

"Go play by yourself." She rasp out. I rolled my eyes again.

"Did you just quoted Frozen?" I asked.

"Yes, yes I did. Now go away Camila it's too early." My best friend whine, shoving my hand that's shaking her shoulders.

"It's 1PM missy, you told me you're just gonna take a short nap. And it's Halloween!" I said grabbing her shoulders then shaking it. "The children's are gonna start trick or treating, they're going to get all the good candies! Now wake up before I leave your ass up here alone."

I huff standing up then ripping the duvets off of her body.

"Alright I'm up, I'm up. And they are gonna start at 4 or 5, and I don't even like candies." She said standing up from my bed. Well she's currently in my house, my parents house. She start to stretch her long limbs, after that she scratch her head then look at me.

"Why am I married to you again?" She asked. Still scratching her head looking at me tiredly.

My heart stops beating as she said that.

Married.

To her.

Honeymoon.

Babies.

My face flushed at the thought.

"Alright weirdo, stop blushing, I'm gonna go brush my teeth first." Y/N said shoving me out of her way. I fall flat on my bed sprawled like a starfish.

God. Control yourself Camila. She's your best friend. Your partner in crime. Partner. Yeah. Partner. Not partner as in lover! Stop it! I start to slap myself. But lightly.

"Uh Camila? Are you sure you're alright? Why are you slapping yourself?" Y/N muffled voice rang through the air. I sat up quickly flushing in embarrassment. I snap my head towards her to see her poking her head at my bathroom door, with her toothbrush in mouth. Yes she have a toothbrush here.

"Oh! Uh nothing! I remember something! Ah, important!" I said scrambling to my feet then practically running out my bedroom.

'Ugh why am I like this?!'

She's probably shaking her head at me. She always do that, when I did weird things.

"Just stop." I said to myself shaking my head as I reach the bottom floor.

I decided to go to the kitchen to get myself a water to drink. Maybe that'll help to get rid of my blushing madness.

"Camila, I'm gonna go back to my house! I forgot something!" I heard Y/N shouts before the front door shuts.
I saw her through the kitchen window running across the street to go in their house. I smiled. That girl saying she don't want candies but practically running to her house to start preparing.