Plane

Camila's POV

The girls and I are heading to Hawaii for a vacation, because we need a breather from all of our works. We need some me time, no boss, no papers, no waking up early, and especially, no coworkers trying to hit on you every damn day.

I mean, come on, if someone rejected you one time and they said they don't want a relationship at the time, you're going to give them space right? Not every time they passes your table you're going to asked them out, or in my case checking me out.

I know, my butt is good looking. But, he don't have to ogled it in front of me right? He can do it at a safer distance, not when I'm 10-20 centimeters away from him. Can't he keep it in his pants? His dry, big, dirty hands. And I make my point when he tried to used those pick up lines.

"Hey, are those space pants? Cause that ass is out of this world." That Austin said smirking at me one time in our office, in front of everyone may I add.

"Actually no, these are baseball pants, because I don't swing your league." I actually outed myself at that, but who cares? At least he's going to stop right? Well, he's not. He don't stop, he just become more aggressive. He always giving me flowers, which I'm throwing. And he always punching any guy who's trying to talk to me, it's just...ugh! One time my cousin visited me in our building and that dorito boy just came out of nowhere and shoved my cousin. Like, what the hell is wrong with him?

I really need a breather, and I really need to stop thinking about all of this, because just thinking of his face it's making me shivered in disgust. And Ally is giving me looks from her spot across me, her looks asking if 'I'm okay'. I give her a thumbs up saying I'm alright, which she took and look back down to her phone.

"Flight to Hawaii is now boarding please proceed to the line." A woman voice said from the speaker. We all stand up and pick up our own suitcase then rolled it towards the line that forms. We stand on the line waiting for our turns.

"Girls! Let's take a picture!" Dinah announces, we look to her way and strike a pose. "This is definitely going to my Instagram," the Tongan said grinning to herself, already typing on her phone, probably a caption.

Some more minutes it's finally our turn to show our passports, after that we walk towards the gate and now we're heading to the plane. I'm so excited.

We walk in the plane, and find our seats. The seats are nice if you ask me, the only problem here is that, we're all not seat mates. This sucks. I don't want to seat beside man, or an old woman, or a crying baby, or a chatty person. I can't stand that.

I quickly put my hand bag on the seat beside the window and look up at the head compartment, then looked back to my suitcase. How am I going to reach that?

"Need a hand?" I heard someone said beside me, making me jump. I turn my head to see a girl, I'm not going to said around my height because she's taller than me, and she's wearing a nerdy glasses and her hair is in a ponytail. And in short. She's gorgeous.

"That's a good idea," I said blushing slightly because of staring at her. She smiled then she pushes her glasses up that is hanging slightly on the bridge of her nose, before lifting my suitcase with ease and putting it in the over head compartment.
"Thanks," I mumbled giving her a smile before sitting down on my seat.

The girl who helped me take a sit on the open seat beside me. And I noticed she don't have a bag. Who's human is not going to bring any bags for Hawaii?