Well she's my girlfriend

Camila's POV

"How do you tell you find your true love?" Dinah asked me.

I smiled thinking of many things to answer the question. I'm here in my parents house, the girls are here to celebrate my birthday. While waiting for the time when my party is going to start, we play a game to kill the time.

"Well, you can tell you find true love is, one day you will find the person you've been waiting for. One day you will find a person who just feels right. You will meet a person who looks at you like no one has before. They will understand your silence, and will celebrate your accomplishments." I smiled thinking of her. "One day you will find the person who compliments your life. They will never try and change you, or tear you down. They will be gentle. They will be kind. They will love for who and what you are. They will be proud of you,andnever dare to hide you from the world...one day you will find the person who will you fall madly in love with". I said still smiling from ear to ear.

"God, I swear I'll never heard Camila said something that long before" Dinah said across from me. I just laughed at her.

"I'm so happy for you Mila, because, finally you get someone that loves you" Ally said beside me, who give me a quick side hug.

"Tell us something your girlfriend would do, or say" Dinah said. The girls agreeing with her.

"Wow, do you guys really wants to know my love life that much?" I asked chuckling. The girls laughed and answer with a 'yes' .  The girls still not seeing my girlfriend because of their tour. When I left 5H, were still friends. Nothing changes.

I shake my head but answers.
"Okay so, I'll be stressing about something silently to myself and she will telp me "stop it, I can tell you're freaking out over there. It will be fine".
"If we're sharing a plate she gives it to me saying " you need it more that I did. I know you'll spill crumbs on yourself" "she said while pstting my head, and I'm going to pout and she's going to laughed and lean in to kissed me.

The girls 'awwed'

"If were watching a show she will ask me "do you know what just happened?" Because she knows how confused I get with certain shows" I said Dinah laughed.

"I like her already" the Polynesian said, I rolled my eyes.

"What's wrong baby?" She'll say. I tell her "nothing" and she say's "don't lie I can tell by the look in your eyes. Tell me" I said smiling. "She walks in front of me going in places because she knows that I hate being the first one in"

"Do you wanna go for a bike ride?" I ask. "No, but I know you want to since you asked. So let's go" she said" .

"Awwwed, I wish Dinah is like that" Normani said. I laughed at that, because I know if Dinah don't want to, and you want, she's still not going.

"Alright! Stop it Mani! Chancho please continue" Dinah said glaring to Normani, who stucks her tounge out on her. I chuckled at the two.

"When were in a group of people she refuses to leave my side because she knows how anxious I am, because I feel like were in Brazil. She's going to lean and say's " you doing alright babe?"

"Do you want a candy bar?" She ask in the store. "No" I say. She grabs one anyway. "I know you'll want one later, you always do"

"I swear! I like her already! Even if I don't see her before" Lauren said. Dinah high fiving her.

"I got you a soda with your milkshake because I know how much you love fountain soda" she says"

"I bought a new book yesterday" I'll tell her and Shell say. "You already have it finish haven't you?" I smile "I knew it!" She says.