Scaring her (trying to)

Camila's POV

I locked up myself in my girlfriend and I walk in closet, trying to stifled my laugh as I'm imagining what her reaction would be. There's a three reaction I would love to see. First, she's going to scream. Second, she's going to jumped away. And third, she's going to do both.

Dinah said Y/N is such a stone when it comes to scaring, she don't even flinched when we watch the new insidious in the cinema. She just laughs every time someone scream in us five girls. I have to prove to Dinah that my Y/N can be scared, there's one thing she's sure is scared about, and I'm going to do anything to find out what is it.

The plan is I'm going to turn around and she's going to see my silhouette, then she's going to panicked. I'm thinking that's enough to scare her.

I heard the shower turns off then some rustling, maybe she's now putting on her underwears. I giggled again to myself when I imagine her face when she saw that there's someone in here.

Then I heard the door to the bathroom opens. I grin. Show time.

The door to our walk in closet opens, the cool air from outside the closet makes me shiver.

"Baby? What are you doing here?" I heard my girlfriend said. I sighed. Dinah's right she's a stone.

I turn around my hands behind my back and beamed at my girlfriend, who looks at me like I'm a child being caught getting a cookie in a jar.

"Nothing." I said smiling innocently to my girlfriend. Y/N smiles shaking her head then continue to find something to wear.

This time I take a good look on my girlfriend who's standing a few inches from me. Sports bra on, and a towel wrapped around her waist, some water droplets going down her neck, I bit my bottom lip looking her up and down.

"Uhuh, baby stop eye fucking me," my girlfriend jokes, shivering on her spot for special effects. I blushed smacking her arm, hard, knowing she'd never going to lay a hand on me, hell I just smacked her a few moments ago and she just took it, and laughed. 

As usual she drop her towel around her waist on the floor, not rushing to grab her sweatpants from her drawer that she eventually put on. Christ, I could jumped her bones any time. Because a Y/N on her boxer is something else, trust me.

"Just striping in the closet in front of me babe?"

"Of course, it's not like you didn't see it before," she replied smirking then taking a step forward pecking my lips softly. "Good morning," her smirking face replaced by a charming smile. God, she can turn to a devilish one and to a cute one in a span of seconds.

"You're unbelievable." I said when she said those words.

"You love me anyways," she wink. God, of course I love her so damn much.

She turn around and slip on her white shirt, as she's about to walk out our walk in closet, I smirk. She's going out, meaning she's going down the stairs.
I took a step back then run forward jumping on her back, my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck. Her arms going on the back of my thighs supporting me.

"Such a monkey," Y/N said chuckling. I kissed her right cheek humming.

Smirking from my spot behind her. "You love me anyways," I said mimicking what she said earlier.

"You know I could just let go of you right now if I wanted to right?" Y/N said threatening me, turning her head to see my face.

I grin leaning in to peck her lips. "Yeah, but you won't." I said.

"Uhuh, don't test me Cabello." She said letting go of my thighs, leaving me hanging on her back.
I squealed tightening my grip around her neck and my legs around her waist.

"Y/N!" I scream when she start to jump slightly on her spot.

"That's what she said," Y/N laugh supporting my thighs again then going out our walk in closet. Then down the stairs.

I rolled my eyes at her comment.

..

Okay let's just say I jumped at every chance to scared my girlfriend. But as always, she doesn't even flinched. I'm getting tired of scaring her. Hell, I even texted Dinah asking for help, and a Dinah Jane plan always work, but on her? Nothing works.

I huffed when I saw my girlfriend watching another  horror movie, seriously did she ever get tired of watching bloody people? white ladies? killer? poltergeist? ghost? I bet no.

I shake my head. I'm not going to joined her, I'm not going to risk another sleepless night because of dreaming about ghost. I walk out the living room then go straight towards our backyard.

I removed my shirt and shorts, then dive straight to the pool. As my mind float away I didn't realized I reached the deeper part of our pool.

I just realized when my feet can't reach the floor/tiles. My eyes become wide and then suddenly I can't breathe. I have a phobia of deep pools. Crap.

"Y/N!" I screamed now panicking. I start to drown. 'Oh my God! Y/N!' I start to choke on the water filing my lungs. "Y/N!" I screamed one last time before  drowning.

..

I heard crying. Why there's someone crying? And why is it black? And there's a pressure on my chest.

I need to see who's crying, they're sobbing hard, but I can't open my damn eyes.

"Come on baby, don't leave me," Y/N. She's crying? And don't leave? I'm not going anywhere?

"Camila!" At that I start to choke. My eyes shooting open. I heaved, and heave. I look around my eyes blurry.

"Fucking hell, baby I'm so scared," Y/N said her voice nasally to all her crying. As my vision is getting better, I remembered what happens.

Me getting bored of scaring my girlfriend, going to the pool, reaching the deeper part, and drowning.

I sat up reaching for my girlfriend face, wiping her tears away, then cupping her face. I smiled softly. Like I just didn't almost died a minute ago.

"I'm s-so sorry baby, I shouldn't have watch TV and I should have go with you to the pool, and maybe you don't drown, you almost-you almost died." Y/N sobbed harder hugging me. I hug her back of course. Her tears going down to my neck.

"Shhh," I whispered to her ear, kissing her cheek softly telling her I'm okay.

I know now. I know what she's scared about, she's not a stone. She's not scared like other's from horror movies, but-

She's scared of losing me. And I can't be any happier. I love her so much.

A/N: Oh man. Mah heart.

Alright! That's it! Sorry for any typos and grammatical errors

Sorry for not updating daily, like I said school just started.
:(

But don't worry I'm going to try my best to update more ;)

If you've got any suggestion comment down or message me!

Have a good day/night ❤

-F