You have a crush?!

Camila's POV

I hum a song as I'm brushing my teeth. I even rotate my hips around at the rhythm and dance like a fool. No one's gonna saw me anyway. After that I smiled at my reflection. Don't judge me, we all do that. I put my hair to a messy bun before turning off the bathroom lights then shutting the door behind me.

I keep humming as I'm removing my notes, and my books that scattered around on my bed. I sighed. So many school works, are they trying to kill us?. I lift up my laptop and place it on my desk. I look at the clock on my nightstand.

Hmm. Is she asleep already?

I pick up my phone from beside my clock. I opened it and smile as I read her message.

[8:56PM]
BAE: baby, I just got hone from practice. I'm exhausted. Hitting the bed early. Sweet dreams. ❤

I smiled widely. The text came 3 minutes ago. I typed a quick god night, before collapsing on my bed.

Oh before you get confused to who I'm texting that's my girlfriend Y/N. We became official 9 weeks ago. After months of walking me to class, carrying my books and bag, sneaking out the school to buy me nuggets and fries, bringing me out for dates, letting me wear her varsity jacket. And most importantly, getting my trust. Oh well she got me saying yes.

My parents met her but my sister Sofi didn't. Because when I introduced her to my parents over dinner Sofi's at my Abuela's house. So I didn't got the chance to introduced her. So now Sofi's back but my girlfriend is practicing her ass off because basketball finals season are coming this week. There's really no time to introduced her.

I didn't see her at all this day at any subjects, just she literally go running at me as I was getting in at Ally's car at the parking lot earlier. She usually drive me home but not today she just trapped me in a warm hug then quickly backing away because of sweat but I didn't care at all, so I pulled her back so she can kissed me. She also apologized for not having the chance to walk me to class and eat lunch with me, and she also confessed that she uses a bathroom passed just to get out of practice to give me kissed goodbye.

And she also said to me to go talk to Normani because Dinah's in a bad mood at their practice. Oh yes I literally forgot about that, I'm going to asked Mani tomorrow.

A knocked on my door brings me out of my thoughts. I look up to see my sister Sofi walking in. I smiled.

"Sofi you can't sleep?" I asked my sister who looked up at me with a bright smile.

"Kaki, can I tell you something?" My sister asked claiming the spot beside me. I quickly became worried. Is she getting bullied? But why is she smiling widely?

"Yeah anything sweets." I pulled her so she's closer to me.

"I think I have a crush." My sister said.

I quickly at up and grab her shoulders.

"You what?! Since when?!"
I asked my sister. Oh God she's growing up. "Oh God you're what? 5? Mom's gonna freak out." I said my eyes wide.

My sister giggled at me.

"Kaki I'm 7." (A/N: she's seven here so let's pretend just for now) "don't be to loud." She said putting her pointer finger to her lips. Shushing me.

"Alright, alright. I'm just shock. Now tell me about this boy you're crushing on " I smiled at my sister who scrunched up her nose.

"Noo boys are yucky, my friend at school said boys have cooties." My sister exclaimed, hugging her stuffed toy unicorn I didn't even know she's carrying.