How you met: The Skater Girl

Camila's POV

The girls and I are here in our tour bus, our bus is park outside a gas station. Big Rob is outside filling up the tank.

I grab my wallet and climb out the bunk bed. I heard noises in our small kitchen, the girls are probably there. I walk in the kitchen to see all the girls, in their phones.

"You guys want something? I'm going to buy to the store" I said to the girls.

"Yeah, buy ice cream, were out of stock" Dinah said from her position on top of the table. I nodded.

"Is that all?" I ask once again.
They all nodded, so I walk out our bus and go towards the entrance of the store/gas station.

I walk in and go straight to the banana's, then Ice cream. After I buy that, I walk back in our bus. Put my banana's on the table, and ice cream in the fridge.

"Girls, you can go out, but not far away, I'm going to change one of the bus tires" We all squealed, because were okay to go out, in the city probably were stock here.  This gas station is a little bit quiet. There's some car passing by.

"Yo! Mani take a picture of me!" Dinah shout, running toward the back of the store. Ally, Mani, and Lauren run towards where Dinah is. Because last time Dinah left our eyesight, she become missing two hours, before we find her.

I decided to go to the other way.

Not that far away from the gas station, I found a skater rink, And a skater. A skater girl to be exact. Her back is facing me, so she can't see me. She start to skate, and do a tricks.

I'm not a fan of skateboard, but now. Fuck I am.

This girl is amazing, her moves is awesome. I can't believe someone can do that, and she's a girl. As she skate toward the other side, and do a trick her eyes met mine. And then suddenly she lost her balance and rolled off the ground. I gasp and run towards where she is.

Y/n POV

I skate toward the other end, and do an ollie, but I saw a girl standing, she's beautiful. But then I remembered, I'm doing a trick!. I fall off the ground and rolled. I hit my head to the ground, and my elbow scraped on the ground.

As I'm lying on my back, I heard quick footsteps.

"Oh my god! Are you alright?" A voice question me. The sun is shining brightly, so I can't see this person face. "Hey! Are you alright?" The voice ask again, this time holding my face. I groaned.

"Ow!" I said when she touch my forehead. She said a quick sorry.

"Okay Camila, calm down, you need to help her, not gush over how cute she is" I heard this girl said to herself. I want to chuckle but sadly, I can't.

"I'm going to call somebody to help us, because your tall, I can't lift you up" The girl said, all I can feel is my eyes becoming heavy.

"Yeah...uh no I'm okay... but I need help....okay be faster" I heard the girl said, probably talking to someone in her phone.

"Hey!, oh hell to the fucking no! Don't close your eyes!" That's the last thing I heard before my eyes shut close.

...

*Camera clicking sound*

"Chancho, she looks cute!"

*Camera clicking sound*

"I know"

*Camera clicking sound*

That's whst I'm hearing right now, I'm awake but I'm not opening my eyes yet. I'm listening to their conversation.

"You think she got abs?"

"Maybe? I don't know"

I heard slapping sound. Then an "what the hell is that for?" Another slapping sound.

"First, she's injured, second don't curse! this bus is holy!"

"Ally, your a walking church, everywhere you go is holy" then I heard laughing then slapping sound again.

I felt my shirt being tug up, then a gasp is heard.

"Damn, she's loaded"

I decided to open my eyes. A bright light makes me close my eyes again. I groaned. Then open one eye then two. I sit up, and look around.

There's a five girls looking at me. With flushed face.

"Uh hi?" I said, and wave a little, but I regrette doing it, because my elbow hurts, when I did that luttle wave. I hissed, and close my eyes shut.

"Are you alright?" The same voice, I remembered before I fall asleep ask me. I look beside me to see a beautiful brunette, with beautiful brown eyes looking at me. I smiled.

"I'm alright, just my elbow hurts, and I remember you, you're the one who saw me fall off my skateboard right? Thank you for helping me" I said at the girl. She smiled back.

"It's nothing, just be careful next time" I nodded and look at all their faces again. I know them. I think I saw them somewhere.

Yeah! They are Fifth Harmony!.

I blushed, when I realized. A girl who's in a band just help me.

"I'm Y/n, by the way" I said putting my good hands out for Camila, I think her name is. She shake it.

"I'm Camila, and that's Ally, Normani, Dinah, and Lauren"

"And you guys are Fifth Harmony" I said. Remembering one time, I saw their live performance on YouTube my best friend is watching.

"That's right" Ally said laughing.

I look at Camila, to see her looking back at me. I smiled.

I think I'm not going to be single  after this.