"The Other Side Of The Door"

Camila's POV

My girlfriend and I have a heated fight. Because she spent more time outside our house, and not with me. She knows that I just got here from tour, and she Don't have time for me, for her girlfriend of 4 years. Were together since I'm 16. So it's her fault that I'm not talking to her, she called me a hundred times but I'm not picking up. 'Cause I'm so mad I might tell her that were over, but if she look a little closer....

~Flashback~

I just gotten home from world tour, Y/n my girlfriend said she's going to pick me up in the airport. So I stayed and wait for her, after 10minutes of waiting she arrived.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm in my parents house, and I lost track of time" Y/n said hugging me. Of course I hug back, I missed her so much.

"it's okay, now come on!" I said pulling away from her, but not before kissing her lips. She help me with my luggage. We walk towards her car, she put my luggage in the trunk, and open the door for me. I kissed her cheek as a thank you. We arrived to our apartment, I open the door and walk straight toward the sofa.

"it's so good to be home" I said snuggling to our soft cushion. I heard my girlfriend footstep upstairs, then footsteps walking down the stairs. I'm waiting for my girlfriend to walk towards me, but all I heard is her voice talking. I look up from my position on the couch to her busy typing on her phone. I just shrugged it off.

Then next day, I saw her using her phone while brushing her teeth. Then after she brushed her teeth she quickly put on her clothes, and kissed me goodbye. I sighed. That happens straight all week, she's busy typing on her phone, or busy talking to her phone, she don't have time for me. For us.

I'm done. I'm really done. When she got home late that day.

"I'm home!" she yelled. But I don't reply. "baby?!" she yelled again. I walk downstairs to see her smiling, but her smile turn to frown when she saw my face look like. She walks toward me and try to hug me but I push her away. "baby, what happen?" she ask. I just rolled my eyes.

"leave" I said.

"wait, what?" she ask confused.

"stop playing innocence, you know that when I got home you always on your phone, or outside, doing anything I don't know. So please just leave" I said breaking inside but, I'm not going to show her that.

"but-"

"no buts, just fucking leave before I throw your belongings!" I shout. And push her out the door, She look at me sadly, she's going to said something but, I slammed the door on her face., leaving me alone. That's when my tears fall down.

~end of flashback~

I said "leave" but all I really want is her. Her hugs, Her kisses, Her whispering sweet nothings when I'm sad, but now? She's not here. Not with me. I fucking told her to leave. But I felt so sad alone, so I visit my parents and stay there. One day staying in my parent's house, the rain pours. Nice , just like my mood today.

On my window there's a pebble being thrown, so I got curious and open it. What I saw surprised me, I saw my girlfriend, standing alone. I open my window to hear what is she saying.

"Camila, baby, come back home 'I love you!'" she screamed. But I just rolled my eyes, and closed my window, and pull down my curtain. I know I should be happy, because she's here to get me. I smiled to myself, how did she know that I'm here? In my parent's house? But me and my stupid pride won't let her in, going through photographs, staring at the phone, I keep going back over the things I said that night, and I remember the slamming door and all the things that I misread.

All I wanted her to chase after me.

There's a pebble being thrown again on my window, I groaned and open it. I saw her, dripping wet from the pouring rain. She looks so cute, but I erase it. No Camila, you're supposed to be angry.

"I don't need you! There's nothing you can say to make this right!, just go home!" I screamed out the window I can even look at her eyes. I don't need you, but I do, I do.

"Camila! I won't go home without you! , I know I may not make it right now, but it's not over!" she said, dropping to her knees. Way for becoming dramatic. I rolled my eyes. Then I heard a horn being blown. The trailer truck. That truck is blowing it's horn, to said that they're here. I saw y/n stand up and run towards the road, and take a sit.

"are you crazy?! Fucking stand up!" I yelled.

"no! if you don't go home with me, I'm not going to stand here!" she yelled back. I groaned and walk out my room, and run downstairs, I pick up the umbrella that is on the side of our front door. I open the door, and walk out the house, I pull up my stubborn girlfriend and pulled her toward our front yard.

"You. You scared me!" I screamed at her, she just pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry baby...but I need to do it, I'm planning a surprised for you, that's why I'm always on the phone, I'm making sure the plan is okay, but you get angry" she said, I just hug her tightly.

"I'm sorry" she cut me off.

"don't be, just go home with me, I miss you so fucking much"

A/n: and that's it! If you have any suggestion, just comment down. And also! Read @HereForCamila stories! It's awesome!