Shampoo (?)

Y/N POV

"Y/N, Camila's calling." My manager told me giving me my phone.

I'm currently here at Jimmy Fallon's waiting for my time to walk out on stage and rule the world, just kidding.

I'm here to promote a song actually.

I swipe the green button answering my girlfriend call.

"Hey," she said on the other line. I smiled I always like the sound of her voice.

"Hey baby, why did you call? Is there something wrong?" I asked getting worried. She never called when it's showtime so I'm kinda nervous.

"Oh there's nothing wrong baby," she chuckled. I sighed in relief.

"So, what's up?" I asked.

"I just wanted to say good luck, that's all."

"Oh, thanks baby." I smiled. .

"Now go on, bye I love you. Go on break a leg."

"I surely am, and I love you too."

After that she hangs up. I give my phone back to my awaiting manager's hand. I take a deep breath as I heard Jimmy giving his usual introduction.

Okay here it goes.

Sounds of screaming fill my ears as I walk on stage of Jimmy Fallon,
I wave at the crowd flashing them an all teeth smile.
I go towards Jimmy shaking his hand as I go take a seat at the couch.

"Well well well! Y/N Martinez you all! And whoa, that's a new hair color!"

...

Well a new hair color is not what I wanted, I don't even know that I'm gonna get a new hair color on the first place.

Let me tell you what really happened.

---

I swipe the sweat off my forehead with the back of my hand. I look at the clock on the corner.
5pm I have a show on 9, I still got time. I did some more pushups feeling the burn on my upper body, that's what I like.

Feeling the burn of every muscle I used every time I go to the gym.
It's really is a good feeling may I tell you. I did some sit ups before I decided to go home.

The gym is at the lower level of our apartment so I don't have to go to other establishment, just to relieve my stress.

I stands up from my position then go towards the door, walking to the elevator then taking a lift.

I open the door to my girlfriend and I shared apartment, actually it's mine, but she's always anyway here so I started to called it ours.

As I got to our living room there's a small body slam into mine.
Oh no.

I pride away from her snake like grip, keeping her at arms length.

"Babe noooo, I'm all sweaty and I'm pretty sure I smell like shit right now," I told my girlfriend who's ready to pounce at me any seconds.

"I don't care, let me kiss you," Camila said puckering her lips as she tried to grasp my face.

"Uhm noooo babe, let me take a shower first then I'm all yours." I explained at my pouting girlfriend.
Who lights up as I said the word 'all yours'

"All mine huh?," she smirks but then smiles "now go take shower, you really smelled like shit." She pushed me away sniffing the air, I just rolled my eyes at her.
Chuckling as I walk past her towards our bedroom then to the bathroom.