Fire Exit Girl..

Y/N don't know how she got here, in a freaking 10th floor fire exit.
It's not the fire exit you saw on movies, the one with stairs that you can run around.

It's a manual one.

Where you're going to climb using your hands and feet's. And if you're afraid of height's just like the blue eyed girl is, you're definitely dead by now.

"Just don't look down, you can do this Y/N" the blue eyed girl said to herself. But she's not really buying any of what she's saying right now.

How she find herself being here?

Oh well, her ex-girlfriend decided to show up, after she cheats, the blue eyed girl saw it with her own eyes. That's why she's not coming to her apartment, because she's busy fucking with her neighbor. Her neighbor Jordan. That's 3 weeks ago.

She just forgot to replace her keys so that's why her ex-girlfriend still have the access to come barging to her apartment.
The blue eyed girl put that in mind, she's going to replace her keys.

She's always been afraid of heights, but there wasn't any other way to sneak out her cheater paranoid ex-girlfriend, that is in her apartment looking for her.

Her best friend Normani visiting her, left in her apartment. She just wished her best friend don't point where she is right now. But right now, let's get back to what's happening.

Going down here is not looking too bad at first, especially when her best friend told her a good luck and promising to not tell any words to her ex-girlfriend, but now that she's alone and shivering slightly to the cool air blowing, Jesus Christ son of Mary and Joseph this is higher than she thought it would be.

"Shit, okay Y/N just looked down and don't think you're going to fall-"

A soft sound of voice that is singing One Direction  'best song ever' snapped Y/N to her little monologue making her slightly wobbles and make a little squeaky sound. She looks up to find a pair of beautiful brown eyes she ever saw. But that's not the thing right now. 

The said girl is now screaming.

That makes Y/N more nervous of why she's here. She follow her instinct and grabbed the window of the bathroom and quickly climb in. That just make the girl more to scream.

Then a banging on the bathroom door snapped Y/N's attention to the door.

"Mija! Are you okay?!" A voice of a woman shout through the door, making the brown eyed girl from the bathtub stop screaming and start to open her mouth going to said something.

"Oh my God! Please don't said anything, I promised I'm not a thief" Y/N said, doing a prayer hand while kneeling on the bathroom floor. Y/N shut her eye's tightly, praying to every God out there.

"Nothing mami! just a cockroach don't worry I killed it already!" The girl shout back.

Y/N open her eyes and look at the door, sighing. She slump back to the floor.

"Why are you here? Who are you?" The girl asked.

When she turns to address the girl, she got cut off by the air being sucked out of her lungs by how attractive the girl.

She's a tiny thing, Y/N can said that, petite frame that is sitting in a bathtub with bubbles. Her long dark hair is messily pulled up into a bun that she pulls off better than anyone Y/N has seen, and she's got some damn good lips that looks really kissable, don't even start in her eyes though, they're-they're looking at Y/N who's still not answered the question.

The girl blushed and sink in the bathtub a little bit, the water with bubbles reaching under her chin.

"I-uh I'm Y/N" the girl replied that she's Camila. Y/N wave a little. "I'm really sorry for barging here in your apartment, I'm just scared because I think my legs are gonna fall off any seconds while I'm still out there" Y/N said pointing at the window.