Checkup appointment

CAMILA'S POV

Today is another day for my monthly checkups. I'm not sick. It's just a routine for me actually, after watching a document where a girl is not visiting a doctor all her life, she just woke up one day she can't move any of her legs. Because her cancer don't have any symptoms.

So after that document, I'm terrified.

I start to visit the hospital monthly just to make sure nothing's wrong with me. Because we can't know if it's our time, right? So to prolonged my life, and to avoid getting any sickness, I'm going to the hospital every once a month.

My doctor is Ally Brooke, she's a friend of mine actually. She's one of my best friend back in highschool she's a year older than me, and yeah. She's my friend for short.

I pull up to the hospital parking lot, to my usual spot. I pick up my bag from the passenger seat then pull out my keys from the ignition. I get out of my car then lock the door behind me.

I look up to the familiar building I always go once a month, grinning when I remember who's waiting for me there. My best friend Ally Brooke. I walk in the hospital going straight to the nurse behind the reception desk.

"Ms. Cabello nice to see you again," the nurse greeted me.

"Hi Becca, I'm here for my monthly checkups," I said to the nurse. She smiled then frown slightly.

"Ms. Cabello, Dr. Brooke is not here today, but don't worry she make sure you get checkup. You can go the first room there." Becca said I nodded and thank the girl before heading towards the room she pointed at.

I'm not happy Ally is not here, but whatever my health is the priority here, as long as I'm getting a checkup, I'm fine.

I headed towards the room Becca said, there's no name outside. Well, that's weird. I knocked on the door, I heard a faint 'come in' so I turn the knob and walk in.

In the room, there's a girl sitting behind the desk, she stands up when she saw me. She's wearing a white button down long sleeve, tuck in to her black slacks, a stethoscope around her shoulders. She's H.O.T.

She smiled at me offering her hand.

"I'm Y/N Martinez, Ally asked me to check you up so I'm here. I don't usually do checkups but, Ally asked me so, considered this as your first and last chance," Dr. Martinez wink. I chuckle at that.

She laughed then said I should take a sit.

She do the usual checkups, check my blood pressure which is high at the moment because look at her, she's gorgeous as hell, and she just take my pulse right now, which I'm hella sure is like a sledgehammer. (;))

"I don't know why my blood pressure is so high.." I said after hearing what is my blood pressure.

'Of course because you're too hot of a doctor, and my heart is beating frantically every time you smile, which is always'

She just laughed it out. That sound didn't help at all.

She then check my heartbeat by the stethoscope, and told me to take a deep breath, then exhale. Her close proximity is making my heart go wild. I think I'm going to die because of her, not a sickness. After some more of the checkups which I'm used to, she put back the stethoscope around her shoulders. Then smiles at me.

"Shit" I mumbled under my breath. I drop my head lower, because this doctor cute smile is too charming  to handle, and for me to continue staring.

"Alright ma'am,"

Oh God! Don't respect me!

"It turns out nothing's wrong with you, you've got a healthy body, and you can now go home and enjoy the weekend." The doctor smiled. Walking me to the door and opening it for me.

"Thank you Dr. Martinez for giving me the privilege of checking me up," I said cheekily causing the doctor to laughed.

"Alright, drive safely." And with that, she smiled at me one last time then closed the door.

I walk down the hallway grinning, I walk towards the entrance. My grinning face turning to frown when I saw what's outside.

It's raining.

Awesome! I don't have an umbrella with me. I rolled my eyes then stomp my foot.
I look like child right now.

"Oh hey maam," I heard someone said beside me. I turn and my eyes meet the smiling face of doctor Martinez.

"Please, don't call me ma'am, were outside no one's gonna here you, doctor" I said. She raises her eyebrows.

"Okay, so maybe we can start again? Because I really want to take you out sometime," she said then offer her hand again. "My friends call me Y/N but you can call me anytime," she wink.

I blushed at that. Right two can play this game.

"Anytime. That's a nice name, I'm Camila." I said shaking her hand. She grin then open her umbrella.

"I like you," she said.

'I like you too' my heart said. 

"I can take you to your car," she offers.

"That's a good idea." I said then shuffle closer to the doctor. We walk toward the parking lot, I told her where's my car is parking.

We stop outside my car, I turn to the doctor and pick up a pen that is on the pocket of her long sleeve. I quickly scribbled down my number on her palm, then I proceed to give her cheek a soft peck.

I open my car then get in. I grin then start my car.

From now on, I can tell, I've got my own personal doctor. I don't need to go to the hospital monthly to be check, now I can be check daily.

A/N: this sucks.
Short update.
Sorry for not updating daily. Sorry for any typos.

If you guys got any suggestions comment down or message me!

Tell me what you guys think! Comment down or message me! Oh and don't forget to vote ;)

Have a good day/night

-F