Meeting the parents

Camila's POV

I look at my girlfriend who's driving beside me. We're together for 3 months now, and my parents said they want to know who's making me happy. Of course I gladly agreed, I really want my family to meet her.

And I'm glad she said yes.

-flashback-

I look across me to see my girlfriend eating her nuggets or should I say my nuggets here in Mc Donald's. She said she don't want nuggets but now she's stealing mine.

I suddenly remembered something.

"Hey babe," I called out for my girlfriend who's busy munching on my nuggets. She looks up at me.

"Yes?" She asked getting another nuggets from me, then munching on it happily. I shake my head at that.

"Buy your own nuggets it's mine!" I whine. She stuck her tongue out at me, before getting another one. But I slap her hand away, she pouts giving me puppy dog eyes.
"That's not gonna work on me," I playfully rolled my eyes smiling as my girlfriend start to eat her own food which is chicken and some fries.

"My parents wants to meet you," I blurted out as she's swallowing her foodShe choke slightly on her food before composing her posture.

"Wow," she said after she recovered from choking. I looked at her weirdly. Because who's human being is going to said 'wow' after your girlfriend just blurted out something like that?
Maybe seeing the look on my face she flushed red.
"Oh I mean, it's my pleasure to meet your parents," she grin.