Unexpected..

Y/N POV

In a far, far, far away castle, there's a princess. She got the heart of gold, she's so kind she can't hurt even a fly, and then she gots looks, that every prince would do anything to got her. They would swim 7 seas, they would kill, or even jump on a bridge, just to have her heart.

It's impossible to hear that a simple princess could make any man she meet, or take some glimpse at her beauty, do anything to got her.

But, it's princess Camila we're talking about.

The daughter of Alejandro and Sinuhe Cabello.

Her beauty is just so mesmerizing. Even girls from their Kingdom wants her. It's just not fair.

She's beautiful, we know she's beautiful. While everyman on their kingdom wants her, there's a girl who everybody loves, but when Camila shows up and become a beautiful woman she is, everybody forgets about her. So she use's every inch of her power to get that beautiful princess that everyone adorned. She use's her power to build a castle far from their kingdom, and prison the princess. And cursed her to be asleep.

She also use's her power to get a dragon to watch over the princess, so if she tries to escape she's going to be a meal. And she cursed the kingdom to be asleep, she turned everyone into a rock.

The only way to removed the cursed is to save the princess, a kissed of true love only can wake her, then to wake up the everyone, is to get her back to the kingdom where she belongs.

And that's the story of the princess... "

My mom tell me the story of princess Camila.

"Now, time for bed little one" the Queen said kissing my forehead.

"When I grew up, I'm going to saved the princess" I said, my eyes dropping due to the sleep.
"And we're going to live happily" I mumbled the last part, my eyes closing and drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.

The Queen, my mom, smiled then kissed my forehead again, before standing up and walking out my room.

..

That was 11 years ago, when I'm still young and don't know anything. 7 years old for short.

Now, I'm going on a trip with my two best friends Lauren, and Dinah. We're heading to the north, to explore...and to find someone for me to get married. If I came home without a girl, I'm going to marry a princess named Ariana.

We're travelling for 3 days from now, and that three days is the best day of my life. No rules, No Mom to lectured me every time I hurt my self, by using the horse. And No Dad to pushed me to get married already.

We stop by a large tree, to take a rest, a nap maybe. And to eat.

While I'm busy making a wooden spear, from a twig of a tree that I got. Dinah gasped. My head snapped to her direction.

She looked at me then smirked.

"What?" I asked.

"I just saw a castle, right there" Dinah said pointing behind me. I looked behind me, to see the top of the castle. With a red flag waving in the air.

"So what if there's a castle?" I asked again, furrowing my eyebrows.

She rolled her eyes. "If there's a castle, there's a princes" she said.
"And we're going there" she pointed to where the castle is standing.

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, we're going there? or you want to get married to Ariana?" (No hate for Ariana, I love her!) She asked once more smirking. I just sighed and nodded. We gathered all our things and put it to our horse.