Necktie

Y/N POV

Fuck.

I'm going to be late. L-A-T-E.

I'm working as one of the manager in the Cabello Industry.
And today the owner is going to show up, this is my first time, first time going to see the owner. And I'm going to be late.

I put on my coat hastily and walk out my room. This is not a cheap apartment may I tell you.
It's a soundproof apartment. So the neighbours is not aware of my cursing early in the morning.

I don't usually wear tie's but my co-manager said that Alejandro Cabello likes his employees wearing tie, if wearing a suit.

I pick up my briefcase from the table, put on my watch, put on my shoes, and walk through the hallway grabing my car keys on the process. When I'm nearing my door I stumble forward.

What the hell? I look down to find my shoelaces are still not tied. Ugh!. Of course I forgot about it.

I open my door and walk out my apartment, I shut my door shut behind me and walk toward the elevator. I push the down button, and waited patiently. I look at the number above it said 31-30-29-28-27 I began to tapped my shoe on the ground.

The door opens when the numbers become 25. I walk in the elevator and someone got in too. I didn't see this person, maybe I'm too busy counting down the numbers. I push the ground floor. The zero one. It's going to lead me to the underground parking lot. I put down my briefcase and kneel on the ground.

I'm not going to do anything, like opening my briefcase and pulling out a bomb or something. I'm just going to tie my shoelaces.
I stand up, pick up my briefcase, and look at my wrist watch. 6:30. Oh God. I should be there 6:45.

"Uhm hey," I heard beside me. I look to my left to see a girl, brunette hair, tan skin, around my age.

"Hey?" I asked rather than said. She chuckled and step forward, stepping to my personal space. I blink at the girl twice.

What is she doing?

Is she going to seduce me?

Because it's not going to happen. Sure she's beautiful but I need to go to work.

And I thought it only happens in movie. The protagonist riding the elevator and a girl is going to got in also and then she's going to seduce the protagonist then when she got the protagonist wrapped around her fingers, the elevator is going to open and there's two big guys waiting. Ready to kidnapped the protagonist.

"Better" that being said and a tapping on my shoulder brings me out of my thoughts about protagonist and seducing. I look to the girl to see her looking at my tie, then she remove the flower pin to her hair, then clipping it to my tie. I look down at it.

She made my tie. And put a clip on it.

She's right, it looks better but, why did she made it? I don't even know her? Maybe seeing the expression on my face she quickly step back.

"I'm sorry, it's, it's just bother me, your tie I mean. It bothers me. My Mom thought me how to do that correctly, and I'm sorry if I step your boundaries-" I cut the rambling girl off by holding her shoulder.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. I mean, not the you're just walking to me and doing it, you don't know me. You don't know me maybe I'm a serial killer or something." I said explaining to her.

"You don't look like a serial killer to me though," she pointed at me up and down. "You look like more of a manager to me or a part of business or something." She said grinning. I can't help but grin too.