Chapter Three:

Chapter 3:

Hey guys, thanks so much for reading this far! I would absolutely LOVE some feedback, so comment and tell me anything that could be better, or just to say hi!

And, this is a really long chapter! Hope you like it, it took me, like, a REALLY long time to write!

My eyes were closed, but light still poured in. There was a horrible pounding in my head and it felt like someone took a sledgehammer to my entire body because it hurt so much.

Damn. I was really hung over.

“Get up, get up, get up!” I groaned at the loud shouting and curled deeper under the covers, trying to hide under the soft pillows and blankets. But, it seemed the owner of the loud voice would not stop until I was up, and proceeded to rip off the comforter, leaving me freezing on the now bare bed.

“I will say this nicely only one more time, Jax. Get. Up.” I still refused to move.

“Alright then, lads. It seems we are simply left with no other choice. She won’t cooperate, so we are forced to take drastic measures.” Suddenly, I was flipped over onto my back and felt a considerable weight on my chest. I would have been able to live through this, but when I felt hands pressing in on my waist and under my arms, I was a goner.

“Oh my god! Stop! Stop it! I’m up! P-please! I-I’m I’m up!” I screamed in between fits of laughter.

But, it seemed that the three boys had other plans. They proceeded to tickle me for what seemed like forever. Rory was sitting on my chest, tickling me under my arms and around my chin, while Mick was wiggling his fingers against my feet, and Isaac squeezed my knees and thighs.

“Please! Stop it!” I begged.

“Nope.” Isaac grinned.

“Stop, if I keep laughing I’m going to pee!” I warned them. They all jumped back and off the bed. I grinned triumphantly. “Just kidding.”

“You’re disgusting,” Isaac said.

“You know you love it,” I winked at him. He smiled cheekily back.

“Maybe.”

“Well, I am going to leave now. Not really in the mood to experience this much sexual tension so early in the morning,” Rory hopped off the bed. Mick followed him out the door, dodging a pillow that I launched at his head.

I blushed and flopped back down on the bed. My head was really pounding now after being assaulted.

“You look pretty worn out,” Isaac said, sitting cross-legged at the end of the bed.

“Yeah, my head is killing me.”

“You were pretty drunk last night. Do you even remember what happened?” He laughed, poking my leg.

“Sort of. We hung out at the bar for a bit, right? And, and there was another guy, I think. He was blonde. Niall, right? And he, he was in band?” I asked, the memories of last night blurring together so I couldn’t remember one definite detail.

“Yeah. One Direction.”

“What’s that all about? How do you guys know him if he’s so famous?” I asked.

“Your cousins were friends with Niall’s family. From what I’ve gathered, they used to visit them in Ireland quite a lot. And, I’ve met Ni a couple times and we get on pretty well. Mick and Ror know Ni’s band mates during X Factor, I think, but I’ve never met them,” Isaac explained, scooting up next to me and leaning back on the headboard.