Chapter Eleven:

A/N:

Well, here's chapter eleven! I'm so sorry that I can't update as often now. There's just a lot going on

Love you all! Thanks for supporting me

P.S. This chapter was 36 pages on word!!!! Be proud of me!

Double P.S (P.P.S.S?) link to the cast list: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58443459 

**Niall's POV**

"Okay...alright, thank you very much...Of course...Thank you again...Bye!" I hung up the cell phone.

"Soooo?" Jax asked expectantly.

"That was management," I started.

"Well, yeah, I figured that out by now," Jax rolled her eyes.

"Let me finish! I was saying that that was management and they wanted to talk to me about what I said on the radio today."

"Well, what did they tell you?" Jax asked. She hated being left in the dark.

"They said it was fine that we were dating, but that you may need to come on the two week interview trip before the tour starts, and that we'll both have to monitor what we do in public much more carefully. They were happy that I'm dating you and not some washed up celebrity, but I told them that you're just as washed up as any celebrity, so don't worry," I joked.

"Good. That's exactly the kind of first impression that I wanted to have with your management," Jax grinned.

"So, about the interviews-are you okay with coming?" I asked hopefully.

"Yeah, I mean, that means I get to go with you, which is awesome, but I'm not sure whether or not my aunt and uncle would let me go with you," Jax admitted, her smile falling at the last sentence.

"Well, you won't know until you ask them, right?" I persisted. I was just happy that she wanted to come.

"True. Hang on. Why do they want me to go to interviews with you, anyways?" Jax asked, a line forming in between her eyebrows like it always does when she's confused.

"They want all the girlfriends for the interviews," Eleanor said. Her and Louis were sitting at my kitchen counter and could evidently hear us. Thanks for the privacy, guys!

"Oh. I guess that makes sense," Jax decided, her eyebrows relaxing and a small smile coming across her lips.

"It's not even eleven yet-maybe we could talk to your aunt or uncle tonight," I ventured. I wanted to see whether or not she could come as soon as possible.

"Yeah, I don't even have to be home 'til eleven, so we could go right now," Jax said, standing up off the couch.

I was torn between going with her and staying here. We were so comfortable and I really didn't feel like getting up.

"Come on, Ni. We can chill out at my place when we finish talking to my parents. I'm guessing you don't have a curfew, so we can stay there for a while," Jax said temptingly.

I groaned dramatically and pulled myself up off the couch.

"The things I do for Jax Lexington," I sighed sarcastically.

"You know you love me," Jax winked cheekily.

"Yeah. I do," I smiled. I don't think I would ever get enough of her.

......................

"Aunt Jessica, Uncle Danny! I'm home!" Jax yelled to the large, eerily quiet house. I was used to this place being filled with the yells and laughs of Mick and Rory.