Chapter Eight:

Chapter Eight:

Sorry for the slow updating lately guys! I’ve just been pretty busy with friends and work and that stuff. But anyways, here’s chapter 8! Things will actually happen in this chapter. I PROMISE! Also, thank you so much for reading this far and for voting. I would go crazy for some feedback, so comment or message or vote or whatever. Thanks!

*****Jax’s POV*****

“Kevin, come back!” Louis was screaming at some seagulls that flew by. When that boy drank, he really did the damn thing. He had had maybe 6 beers and a couple shots. If Louis was energetic when he was sober, he was a madman when he was drunk.

Lou had bought us some beer along with two huge bottles of vodka. We were all out on balcony on our third floor. Liam, Lacey and Mick weren’t drinking, but everyone else made up for their soberness. Lou was obviously hammered, Zayn had a couple beers, as had Harry, and Rory was really drunk, also. I was sitting on one of the wooden benches with Niall, who was only a little tipsy. I had had two beers, but I was definitely in the mood to drink more.

“Jax! Come in with me!” Lacey yelled from the hot tub. I guess it’s good that she wasn’t drinking-that girl had enough energy and craziness as it was. I was still wearing Lacey’s sister’s tank top, and if I hadn’t had the influence of alcohol coursing through my veins, I would have said no, but of course, being me, I had to make a bad decision.

“Coming!” I yelled happily, pulling off the shirt and jumping into the hot tub. It was me, Mick and Lacey; so, even though I was a little drunk, I could realize that I was the third wheel.

“Everyone get in!” I yelled to the general crowd. Everyone, who was now wearing swimsuits, jumped into the huge hot tub. I ended up being wedged in between Harry and Louis and across the water from Niall and Rory. Zayn and Liam were next to Niall, and Mick and Lacey were making out next to Rory.

“Let’s play a game!” Harry squealed. He was definitely drunk.

“Truth or dare!” I immediately suggested. Looking back on that moment, I should have known better than to play a game that revealing, but I was too drunk to see the negative consequences of any decisions I made at that moment. Everyone agreed, and we started playing. After half an hour, Mick and Lacey had gone back to his room, and Harry had passed out after all of his drinks. I had stopped counting the number of beers I had drank, and even if I tried to, I doubt I could’ve kept track.

“Zayn, truth or dare?” Louis slurred.

“Uh, truth.”

“Oh, that’s no fun! You’re doing a dare,” Louis decided. Zayn just rolled his eyes. From what I could tell, he was mostly sober.

“Fine. What is it, then?”

“Lick Liam’s foot,” Louis answered immediately, almost as if he had been waiting to dare someone to do this.

“I don’t want Zayn’s tongue on my foot!” Liam protested.

“I have spoken! Zayn will lick your foot…now!” Lou yelled. I was laughing so hard that I felt a stitch form in my chest. By the time the dare was completed, I was nearly crying from the laughter.

“Alright, now it’s my turn. I choose…Jax. Truth or dare?” It took me a little time to realize that Jax was me, but when I did I popped my head up.

“Truth!” I said, not wanting to lick anyone’s body parts.

“You’re no fun. Fine then…what is your biggest secret?” Zayn asked, a mischievous look taking over his face. I was so drunk at that moment that I didn’t register what I was doing. I stretched my legs to stand up. I felt a hand on my knee that was probably Rory’s as he was now staring at me, a pleading look in his eyes as if he was begging me not to do this. He knew I couldn’t handle the consequences this action would bring. I would have, too, if I were sober. But I wasn’t sober. So I didn’t care when I stood up out of the water, exposing my rib cage and prominent hipbones freely for the first time since the boys arrived here.