Chapter Seven:

Chapter Seven:

Alright! Chapter Seven! This is moving so quickly, so I’m sorry if it seems rushed. I’m just trying to get a lot done before I leave for summer camp. Anyways, I know that there has been a lot of back-story for Jax, and that’s because this story is just as much about her as it is about the boys. Sorry if you don’t like that, but you’re just going to have to deal with it. But, things should start getting a bit more interesting now that the boys are going to be at the beach! And just to clarify, Jax is not anorexic, but is recovering. That doesn’t mean that she eats anything she wants-it means that she recognizes that she has a problem but still falls back into dangerous eating habits.

So, thanks for reading this far, guys! And I would go crazy for some comments or votes (hint, hint)!

P.S. the gif in the side. I can't even

*****Jax’s POV*****

I woke up to an alarm blaring in my ear. That might just be the worst way to wake up in the world. But it didn’t matter, because I was at a gorgeous beach, which I was reminded of every time I looked out the large bay windows that covered a wall of mine and Lacey’s room. The alarm had failed to get Lacey up, but I supposed that didn’t matter because she didn’t know the boys, so she didn’t have to get up early to meet them. Then again, eight in the morning wasn’t that early.

I walked into the room’s bathroom and stepped in the shower. I always found that being in water helped me think, and after last night’s events, thinking seemed to be what I needed most at that moment. I had told Mick after dinner the same thing I told Rory. The boys gave Lacey a less detailed explanation, also. She had surprisingly reacted quite well, only giving me a hug and saying that if I ever needed to talk, she would be there. It felt comforting to have another person be there for me when my best friend was on another continent. I sighed, remembering how Char had helped me through the entire month I spent at the hospital during my junior year. Dad hadn’t been there for me, so Char and I grew much closer during that time. She helped me with the schoolwork I was missing, filled me in on what our friends were doing, and was always there for me when I needed to cry, which was quite often. I wanted her to visit so badly. We had been best friends since third grade, and the longest we’ve ever been apart was when her family went to Jamaica for two weeks.

I stepped out of the hot water and wrapped a towel around myself and dried my hair until it hung in damp ringlets down my back. I pulled on my underwear and then put on red cut-offs and a blue crop top. I had to use a white belt to hold up the shorts-they were from my freshman year, so they were too big. I also grabbed some graphic ray-bans to shield my eyes from the sun that seemed to seep in through every window. (A/N: the link to this outfit is: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=51012158) I tried to wake Lacey up by shaking her shoulder, but she only groaned, so I gave up. I knew that Mick and Rory wouldn’t be up at this time, so I guess I would be greeting the boys on my own. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to grab a bit of breakfast and say good morning to my aunt and uncle. Instead of finding the two making breakfast for us all like usual, I found a note written in my aunt’s neat cursive.

Mick, Rory, Jax and Lacey:

Danny and I have gone for a day trip to an antique boat show. The boys are arriving at 10, so make sure that at least one of you are up to greet them. The fridge should be fully stocked, but in case you would like to go out for a meal, I’ve left some money next to the coffee maker. We should be back by midnight. Have fun and be safe!

Love,

Jessica

10? I thought that they were coming at noon. I looked at the clock on the microwave, and it read 10:05. Great. I had thought that I would at least have some time to grab a bowl of cereal or make some eggs. I instead grabbed a piece of bread and spread some peanut butter on it. The moment I had taken the first bite, five teenage boys came crashing in through the front door.