Chapter 2

For the first time in forever I finally made an update! Hey guys it's me, so yeah bye. Hope you enjoy.

Chapter 2:

I headed down stairs when the song should be over. 

“Hey um ready to play again?” Natalie said, holding out the Wii controller to me, I gladly took it.

“Who won the last game?” I asked turning it on. 

“Your Grammy did, only because she cheated!” Natalie crossing her arms. 

“No it’s because I got the skills.” Grammy said. Natalie sticked out her tongue and Grammy did it back.

“Hey hey hey-” I was cut off.

“Hey we should play Blurred Lines!” Grammy yelled. Me and Natalie just looked at each other and smirked. 

“Sure why not!” She both said. We put on Blurred Lines and it started. 

“Ready?” I asked Grammy. She looked at me.

“Oh I was born ready!” She said and started dancing. Once it got to the chorus Gran just like stopped dancing, but me and Natalie kept going. 

“What’s wrong Gran?” I asked.

“Well this part is really inappropriate and I not doing to that part.” She said and did the next move. 

“C’mon Gran you need to learn how to live young! Be fun and do the “inappropriate” parts!” I yelled trying to persuade her to do it. She shook her head and nodded. 

“That’s my Gran!” I said still doing the song. I looked over to Gran and she was doing it. 

“Gran maybe we should go to a club and you could dance like your doing now.” I laughed.

“I don’t think so that’s for you guys. I might be dead on the floor the moment I walk in.” She said. 

“So Gran what your saying is that me and Natalie can go to the club today?” I said pausing the game, Natalie looked at her and did a puppy dog face and I did mine too. 

“Fine fine but if I find any vomit on the floor around here both of you are going to die before me.” She said pointing a figure towards us. 

“AHHHHHHHH!!!” Me and Natalie were screaming this wasn’t our first time going to a club it was more like our like 10th time? Even though we got drunk all the time doesn’t mean our grades are horrible me and Natalie are straight A students. Congrats to me and her!

“Okay can we finish this game and you people can go shop then go clubbing and stuff!”Gran sighed. We finished playing the game.

“Wait let me go get ready!” I said running up stairs. I ran and took a quick shower I put in my shampoo and conditioner in and rinsed it out. I literally jumped out put on my clothes. Since it was hot I was wearing a sun dress that goes right above the knees. I put on my sandals and my cross body purse and ran out my room. I left my hair down. 

“Finally took ages!” Natalie yelled and threw up her hands in exaggeration. 

“It was only like an hour or so.” I shrugged. We drove Natalie’s car around looking for a place to park. 

“Right there! Right there!” I said pointing before a black Range Rover was going to take but since Natalie isn’t that nice when it comes to drive she pressed on the gas pedal and sped into the parking spot. The car honked at us and Natalie put up her middle finger in return. We jumped out the car and Natalie raced over before she got ran over by a speeding car.