Chapter 27

The ball goes back and forth for a while and Alyssa’s side hits out. Our ball still I serve the ball and Natalie hits and Jessica hits it to me and I set it back to her and she spikes it. We clap and high five. I server and Hannah makes it to our side and their ball. Yeah the game goes on by the time it’s evening. Right now it’s tied, and we have to get two more scores to win the game. 

“Natalie!” 

“Got it!” 

“No!” 

“Got it!” 

“Yes!” 

“Alyssa!” 

“Got it!”

“Jessica!” We shout names and call the ball we started making a crowd of people, some want to see who wins and some just being perverts watching young girls in their bikini or one piece swim suits playing volleyball. We make a score and I hug Jessica.

“You’re really good at this.” I said and she blushed.

“I’m on a team.” 

“Oh really I was too me and Natalie.” I point, I breath out a breath and get ready for Alyssa serving the ball. 

“Got it!” I yell diving in for the ball and bumping it over the net. Hannah dive in and it’s to Jessica, she bumps it and the peoples head moves with the ball. 

 “Got it!” Natalie yells and go in for the ball I run to get it but I miss and ends up a tie. People cheer and applaud even if it is a tied game. And it began to lessen. 

 “Good game!” I cheer and give high fives to the other team instead the give me and hug I hug back. The girl who I am guessing is the other girl they were talking about comes up giving me a dirty stare.

 “Jessica your mom said it’s time to go.” The girl says snapping at her friend. 

 “Yeah tell her we will be there in a second we just the got to say bye to Melissa and Natalie.” 

 “Oh the slut and her friend.” The girl walks off.

 “I love you too!” I yell and get the bird in return. 

 “We keep on telling her she is never going to get Harry, first of all she is only 14 and that’s just illegal and wrong but she won’t listen. I’m pretty sure she was the one who drove Dani to break up with Liam.” Alyssa rolls her eyes at how immature her friend can be. 

 “It’s okay I don’t mind.” 

 “Well girls it’s been a pleasure of playing volleyball which all of you are good at.” Natalie says and causes them to blush. 

 “Wanna take another picture?” Natalie asks. They nod and we take a group selfie. We did another and silly face. 

 “I’ll DM you anytime.” We gave them hugs again and they left skipping happily. Me and Natalie take another swim before leaving. 

 “That was fun wasn’t it?” I nod in agreement. 

 “We should meet up with them sometime.” I said. My phone rings and I pull it out of my bag handing it to Natalie for her to answer it.