Chapter 16

Once I was finish doing my business it was 9 something at night, I drove past houses and drove into my driveway. I opened the door and a pair of arms wrapped around my body.

“Oh my Lou.” I slowly wrapped my arms around him, I was stunned because he scared me. 

“We were so scared!” He fake cries, I rub his back and he lets go. I take my jumper off and hang it up on the rack and take off my shoes and well basically take everything that I am carrying. Harry comes and hugs me tightly.

“Guys I was gone for only a few hours, it’s I was gone for centuries.” I chuckle, he squeezes tighter and lets go. I walk to the living room and turn on the telly switching channels I end up watching Sponge Bob Squarepants. I put down the remote I get comfortable, the couch dips 5 minutes later and I look to see Niall. 

“Hi Niall.” I greet him, he turns and smiles he fidgets with his fingers and I watch him closely. He tugs on his shirt a little, and picks at his cuticles.

“Niall do you want something?” I ask him looking at his face. 

“I want Natalie.” He says and clamps his hand over his mouth and blushes. I smile a little, he was getting all worked up because of Natalie.

“I want to ask her out so bad but I don’t know how so I need your help please?” He begs, I nod he dances in his seat happily. 

“Thank you so much.” He says hugging me this time. We sit and laugh at Sponge Bob, I grab us some popcorn from the cupboard and grabbing a bowl. I put the popcorn in the microwave and for it to pop. Harry comes in and just stares at me. 

“Umm hi Harry?” I say accidentally coming out as a question, he snaps out of his trance and comes rushing towards me. 

“I’m but I have to do this.” He says but comes out rushed. 

“Harry-” I begin to ask him something but his soft lips are on mine in a heartbeat, I don’t know what to do but I feel my eyes slowly close and I kiss back. I feel like I’m on cloud 9, Harry wraps his arms around my waist me closer to him. Our lips move together, I wrap my arms around his neck. I turn my head to right the right a little still kissing, not once are we apart. He pulls away and rests his forehead on mine our breaths coming out short.

“That was perfect.”He breaths out his hot breath runs over my face, I peck him on the lips once more and getting the popcorn. 

“Me and Niall are watching Sponge Bod are you up with staying up late with us.” I smirk challenging him.

“The question is are you up for it?” He says grabbing the bowl from the counter grabbing the popcorn out of my hand and pouring it in and we go to the living room and sit down. He wraps his arm across my shoulders and eat some popcorn with the other hand. Niall raises an eyebrow but doesn’t question it. We go back to watching some Sponge Bob, I lean my head son Harry’s shoulders and he pulls me closer to him I’m almost sitting on his lap if he pulls me even closer. Niall takes the whole bowl of popcorn making it his, I stare and shrug. Harry kisses the side of my face and trails down to the corner of my mouth, he stops there and I turn to look at him. I smiles and he leans in closing his mouth over mine, my move in perfect sync and I put my hand on his cheek to slow it down.