Chapter 28

Waking up is the most stressful part of the day. Groaning I got up leaving Natalie sleeping, I shuffled to the bathroom using the loo and brushing my teeth and doing everything in the bathroom except shower. I yawned and shuffled back out and going back to sleep. I wake up again about 3 hours later naturally, I shuffle to brush my teeth and going down stairs. I plop down and open my book not even bothering to make or fix my breakfast. I frown once I notice Natalie missing. I get up and head to the kitchen and look around for a note, seeing on the refrigerator I read saying she went to the gym. I nod and head back to the couch and read again, It’s silent until my phone starts to ring. I sigh getting up to get my phone. Looking at it was Zayn. 

“Yes?” I answered.

“Mel I’m doing it today.” He cheered, me being slow I didn’t catch on. 

“What are you doing?” 

“I’m going to propose to Perrie this afternoon!” I could see him rolling his eyes because I forgot.

“Oh that’s good!” 

“What are you going to do today?” 

“Propose to Harry.” 

“That’s not weird at all.” He said sarcastically. 

“No, actually I don’t know what I’m going to do today. Natalie is at the gym, I’m here reading. So I guess today is lazy day?” I question myself. “Yeah today is lazy day.” I confirm with Zayn. 

“That’s cool.” 

“I wish I was there to see you propose, I still need to meet your girlfriend or should I say soon to be in a few hours fiancé.” He laughs and I giggle.

“I know I know but it will be soon.” 

“Where are you guys anyways?”

“Um we are in I think Liverpool? Or somewhere else? I don’t know.” 

“Wow! Look how responsible you are.” 

“Shut up, I will eventually find out from someone.” 

“Yeah what if you don’t and yell out the wrong country?”

“That would be very embarrassing.” 

“I would totally laugh in your face or over the phone, and say Ha ha ha you bugger face.” I laugh and so does he. 

“Then I will laugh in your face and say, Ha ha ha you deserve to laugh in my face.” I laugh.

“What!” I laugh. 

“I don’t know.”