Chapter 12

Chapter 12:

I woke up with a headache something that happens when I cry too much. I groaned I rolled over. I don’t wanna get out. I plan on staying here as long as possible maybe until I die. I pretended to be asleep by turning over and facing the window. 

“Natalie and Melissa?” Zayn peeked in the room. I silently pulled my phone from the floor looking at the time 1:06. I put it down slowly and stayed laying down. 

“Come on guys I know how you feel.” He tried waking us up again. He shook that bed a little but neither of us moved. Plus he does not know how to feel when losing someone when their gone forever. 

“Go away.” I said quietly. 

“You guys can’t mope around the whole time.” He said. 

“Yes we can.” Natalie voice cracked probably from crying too. 

“Well, I just came to tell you guys that we’re going to the studio.” He says closing the door. I think about 3 hours later we either got up to get food or use the bathroom but I have one in my room. 

“I can’t even think about going to the funeral.” I huffed putting an arm across my forehead. 

“I know right, I can’t believe it though.” She muttered. I sighed running a hand over my face. About 30 minutes later there was a knock on my door. 

“Go away! We don’t need any of your lectures about whatever!” I yelled pulling the covers over my face. The door opened anyways. Ugh, they don’t listen stubborn boys. Liam’s head popped in with Niall’s head too. I rolled over to the side where my window was. 

“You guys gotta get out of bed sometime.” Liam said sincerely. 

“We did already, we went to get food and the bathroom. That’s getting up.” I said for me and Natalie. 

“But your just sitting in bed, doing nothing.” Niall spoke up. 

“We are talking about things.” I said not wanting to bring it up. Liam got a hint of what I was talking about and left with Niall. 

“If I do got to the funeral I might be crying through the whole thing instead of being the strong girl people think I am.” I said, I heard shuffling which meant Natalie getting up. 

“Me too, but who cares what they think. You’ll be a strong girl not matter what.” Natalie said, I turned to look at her. “I know Gran would have want you to be there being the tough girl she knows and everybody else.” Natalie shook her head looking down to the ground. 

“I’m pretty sure we look like we slept in the rubbish shoot for a whole 9 months.” I said laughing softly so did Natalie. I got up to putting on sweat pants and a plain white t-shirt. I still had on my clothes from yesterday on. I went to my bathroom to look some what descent. I had puffy red eyes, my nose was red from I much I blew my nose. My hair was a mess, and my blue eyes looked grey, it matches my mood. I brushed my hair having it down this time. I saw Natalie putting on light makeup. I finished up and waited for Natalie to hurry up. She finished leading the way out the door. The stairs were creaking from each step we took. We went in the living room to find the boys watching some movie.