Chapter 26

We turn the door and we head inside dropping all our stuff on the floor next to the door well in from ton the door if any preps want to come in the will trip and fall on his face and hopefully his nose will bleed from my heel pointing straight up and room back to where he came from. I need to do that for the back door. I lock all the windows and doors and lock anything that locks except for the bedroom doors, I even locked the attic window believe or not it still works. I locked the garage door once Lou got out the windows don’t even open. I smile and got back downstairs. You might say I am paranoid but I am just being safe. I go to the living room and look around.

“It’s really quiet.” Natalie whispers. I nod and reach for my phone and text Harry if he can Skype he says he’s in a concert right now. 

Why r u texting me during a concert?

Well because I can and right now the fans are going crazy

That’s nice

Okay bye love

Bye baby

I put it back down and look at Natalie.

“We haven’t been to the beach in a while.” I said. She looks up with a smile on her face.

“Are you suggesting we go to the beach?”

“No, I’m suggesting we get ran over yes of course.” We run up stairs and get ready I go to the bathroom and put on my bathing suit. I put my shorts back on and a crop top. I put on my sandals and grab my sun glasses. It’s funny how Britain’s weather is bipolar. We get in the car once we have everything and was ready and we drive to the beach. We sang along to cheesy songs, it was the perfect movie picture. We arrived minutes later and get out with my straw beach bag we find an open spot laying down our blanket we laid down getting out of our shorts and tops we sat down. 

“This is nice don’t ya think?” I look over to Natalie smiling. She nodded. 

“Race you to the beach!” She yelled getting up running.

“It’s it so on!” I ran but it ended up as a tie boo hoo. I pulling my hair into a ponytail I heard and click of a camera.

“Stupid paps are around now.” I mutter next to me and looks towards the paps. 

“We should wave.” She suggests.

“Yeah.” We both smile and wave and go back in the water. The blue water is cold making me cold too. We get out and and pulling up my blue and white bikini. Natalie’s back facing towards me to pull out a weggie.

“Natalie gross use me as your cover up to take out a weggie.” I scrunch up my nose. 

“Well sorry.” 

“I’m just kidding I love you use me as you cover up person all you want.” I wrap my arms around her. I put on my sunglasses and so does Natalie.