Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

"Wake up!" Someone yelled, I shot up from where I was lying at and screamed. I opened my eyes and looked to my right.

"Oh my god!" I yelled, holding a hand to my heart. "You scared me and woke me up I was sleeping." I whined looking at Natalie and Louis. They started laughing.

"You have plans today remember?" Louis said, I furrowed my eyebrows. "Oh no she forgot, she lost her memory. Melissa what is my name? Or what is this girl's name?" He asked frantically.

"Way to jump to conclusions, she knows who we are and she remembers clearly." Natalie said shaking her head lightly.

"How do you know for sure, she could've gotten hurt some how during the night." Louis said.

"Louis she was here the entire time." She responded back.

"How do you know?" Louis questioned. 

"Easy, last night I got up for my midnight snack, then went back to bed. Then I woke up again because I was thirsty. I also checked on her and she was here snoring loudly." She finished off.

"Hey! I do not snore!" I yell in protest, they just chuckle. I get out of bed making my way over to my drawer grabbing my things for my shower.

"I'm up guys you can go back down and make me some eggs." I say stepping in the bathroom.

"Who says we're going to make you eggs?" Natalie says folding her arms.

"I did and it's going to be for everybody. Know what forget about I'll make breakfast just do whatever." I turn around and close the door. I turn on the shower water getting get it hot enough, in the mean time I brush me teeth. Gurgling with my mouthwash I spit it out taking my clothes off and step into the shower. Humming a tune I scrubbed my body with my new strawberry body wash, I washed my hair I stepped out of the shower wrapping the towel around my body. I slipped on my underwear putting everything else on I walked out of the loo, throwing my towel on my bed I ran down stairs to the kitchen with nothing made.

"You guys are so lazy!" I yelled towards the living. 

"Thank you!" Someone yelled back, I laughed taking out eggs and bacon. I put two skillet on the stove and got the things I need for eggs and bacon, by the time I was done Niall was running into the kitchen. 

"Wait! Get a plate for the cupboard and I will fix your plate young Irish lad." I said in a motherly tone. He got a plate and I grabbed 2 pieces of bacon putting it on his plate and put a spoon fill of eggs on his plate. He smiled on stalked off to the living room, just then foot steps rushed in my direction.

"Hold it! Peasants get a plate and line up!" I ordered, I couldn't even do it with a straight face I ended up laughing the just looked at me not entertained. 

"What I'm not funny?" I ask.

"No." Louis says, they all get plates from the cupboard and come to me I set 2 pieces of bacon on each plate and table spoon of eggs.