Chapter 24

We reached the club in no time. Rose is standing in line waiting for us and I can see underage girls trying to enter a club taking pictures of me and Natalie. She pulls our hands and drags us to the door.

“Hurry up, I want you guys to meet someone!” She yells like she already is drunk, me and Natalie both look at each other. Everytime me and Natalie meet “someone” it is a guy and he turns out to be a jerk that only wants to have a hook up. 

“Um Rose we are already taken.” Natalie says as we walk in. 

“Oh no no not this time guys I know that Melissa is taken for sure.” She winks at me, I blush and smile. “But it’s a girl we met somewhere maybe I was drunk I don’t know but I remembered her name and she also forgot where we met.” 

“Oh really what’s her name?” I ask.

“Fran.” I nod. We walk deeper into the club and sit down at a table. A girl with red hair comes walking towards are table with drinks in her hands. 

“Hey Fran!” Rose gets up and kisses her on the cheek. Fran sets the drink in front of us but Natalie pushes her to me. 

“I’m going to stay sober se we can leave whenever we want to.” I nod and drink my beverage slowly. Within 5 to 7 minutes I know I kept up with the time I was starting to feel a bit tipsy and I was bugging Natalie so much. 

“Natalie.” I dragged out her name. 

“What?” Her voice stern, I laugh.

“Loosen up girl, you just got to shake off your worries.” I laughed. 

“What’s so funny?”

“Your face. Just kidding I love you.” I planted a sloppy kiss on her cheek, she makes a sour face which I laugh it and I pat her head. 

“Natalie watalie!” I coo’d playing with her hair.

“Melissa leave my hair alone.” She pulled it to one side. 

“I wanna dance.” I took a gulp of Natalie’s drink. The alcohol buzzing through my system. I danced to the beat in my seat, I got out of the booth and grabbed Natalie’s hand before she could pull back. I dragged to the middle of the dance floor and danced with Natalie she’s doing horrible dance moves I laughed and continued to move my body with the beat. I don’t know how long it’s ben but right now I am dancing with Rose and Ann, Natalie decided to stay at the booth. She’s no fun at a club and sober. If she was drunk man the person to bring life to the party, the first me of course. No just playing we both are we always have. I stumble towards the booth and I caught myself on a boy or man or gentleman. 

“Oops sorry.” I slur I laugh and straighten out my dress. The whatever he is only nods and collapses his hand on my arm, I try to push him off.

“Um excuse I just want to let you know you have your hand on me.” I wiggle his arm but he only squeezes me arm really hard.