Chapter 22

I wake with annoying buzzing noise coming from Natalie’s phone.

“Natalie turn if off!” I groan flipping on my other side, then changing position with my head under the pillow. I hit Natalie’s side but there is nobody there, I get her phone and turn it off and go back to sleep.

“Mel get up!” Natalie’s voice boom throughout the room. I don’t budge. We pushes on my back causing me to bounce a little. 

“I will rip these covers off.” She threatens. 

“I’m naked under these.” my voice muffled. 

“Mel we talked about this when I am sleeping with you you wear clothes.” her voice irritated. I shrug my shoulders and I flip over. 

“Mel time to wake up.” a soft voice comes in now. I feel a whoosh and the covers are off of me. 

“Liar your wearing a bra and panties.” Natalie shouts a ha and Harry is frozen in his spot. 

“Bloody hell.” He mutters. I sit up and Harry sits next to me. 

“Lets start a class called wearing clothes when boys are in the house.” He grabs my hand and trying to keep his eyes on my face. I grab Harry’s face and give him a big kiss on the lips making and mwah sound. And our plans today it me like a ton of bricks or worse getting ran over by a truck. My eyes start water my gran is going to be buried 6 feet under ground, I put my hands over my face. 

“I can’t do this.” I shake my head giving up. 

“Mel look at me.” Harry’s voice whispers while I continue to shake my head. 

“What if I do something embarrassing? What if there is this psycho lady that knocks over her coffin? What if they just sloppily just throw her in the ground or worse they push it in? Anything can happen.” I cry. 

“Ok calm down Mel okay here’s what you are going to do put some clothes on.” He glances down at me and pull his bottom lip in my mouth. “Then you are going to take a shower get dressed then we will do something from there.” He says kissing my forehead and my nose. I nod wiping away my tears, I may be over reacting but I’m worried. He gets up and leaves I grab my stuff and head to the loo I turn on the shower and stripping down and stepping in. Taking a shower I shave and rise my body, I turn off the water and put on all that stuff. I go out blowing drying my hair and having loose curls pinning on side up, my makeup natural. I slip on my dress needing help with the zipper. 

“Natalie!” I yell cracking my door a bit. She comes up the stairs already dressed looking beautiful. 

“I need help zipping up my dress.” I point to the back she nods and I turn around pulling my hair to the side and she zips it up I put on my shoes and grab my clutch, taking my leather jacket. I walk down the stairs my heels clicking each step I take. I clear my voice to get everyones attention. 

“I’m ready.”  They nod getting up Harry rests a hand on the small of my back as we walk out the house me being the last one I lock the door. During the week me and Natalie called families who were close to gran and I went the people at the retirement home. They all cried well most, the other half held it in but I could see the devastation in their eyes and tears well up in their eyes. I cried myself, I cry when other people it’s hard not to. We walk to the car silently getting in I put the address in the GPS and getting in the back with Harry, Liam gets in the driver seat and Louis in the passenger. I sit between Zayn and Harry Natalie and Niall in the back, we begin to drive to the cemetery. We arrive with people already here the early people who wouldn’t want to be in the back, it’s like a VIP pass or something. The people having and green rug since it is muddy we all carefully walk not to step in mud, young girls take out their phones taking pictures. Their parents scolding them to put it up saying it is disrespectful and it is they should know better. The priest comes up in standing in the front in front of everybody, he opens his book and begins to speak.