Chapter 25

“What do you mean?” Harry asks leaning in closer to the camera.

“The person who saved me was Natalie she was the sober one.” 

“Wait, I do remember her telling me everything last night but she was going super fast.” 

“They was another guy.” Harry’s eyes pop out.

“No no no not what you think! He punched the guy once me and Natalie were sharing our few kicks in his balls.” His smile is faint at when I said balls. 

“At least you guys defending yourselves.” 

“But I feel like he said something to us before that guy punched him, but I remember.” 

“What happened when you got home?”

“I went straight to sleep.” 

“Okay then.” Harry nods. Louis comes in and so does Zayn they squint and wave and I wave back and one side falling I scream pulling it up. They begin to laugh at me and my face red.

“Nice seeing you Mel.” Zayn winks and laughs at his comment. I blush and hide under the duvet.

“Talk to you later babe we have to go do an interview.” He says goodbye and I stand up to go to the laptop closing it. I breath out a sigh and shake my head. 

“What am I going to do?” I mutter to myself I go down and find Natalie reading a book. 

“We need to go the police station for a description of the guy.” Natalie closes her book and looks up at me.  

“Sure.” I nod and go back to my room throwing on a shirt and shorts. I got back down to the kitchen grabbing myself a banana. I grab my book that I have and start to read it. I bite my nail focusing on the plot. It’s been an hour since I read this book and I haven’t even read the third sentence, I just can’t wrap my head around what will I do about what happened. I close the book and look out the window, seeing fallen leaves fly in circles and blowing away. 

“You wanna go now?” She asks looking up from her book, I look at her book seeing she is almost done anyways. I nod getting up. And we leave.

Driving to the police department is too long, I wonder if there was danger in the town where we were living how long would they get here? Eh, I don’t know but I do care. Like what if there was some kidnapper and held me and Natalie hostage and the police takes about 30 minutes to get town, we might be dead by the time they actually get to the house. Maybe it takes 10 minutes but it seems longer to me. We arrive 5 minutes later, getting out of the the car we walk in. We walk to the lady at the desk.

“I will like to report that I have been sexually assaulted.” The lady looks up from the desk in seconds and she begins typing.

“When was this?” Her voice is calm like it should be. 

“Last night at the Sky Rocket.” (A/N I don’t know if this is a club I made it up, even though it sounds like a cool club name mkay bye!) The officer nods and continues to type not once looking up.

“Who was assaulted?” 

“I was but I was a bit tipsy.” I look shamefully down to the floor. 

“Come right this way we will have you questioned.” Natalie stays and gets out her phone while I go ahead. They have me wait in a tiny box squared room. 5 minutes later a man comes in and sits down in front of me. I tap my fingers on the metal table in front of me. 

“I was told you were sexually assaulted can you tell how and where?” His deep voice says. I nod and gulp. 

“Can I tell you what how it all started?” He nods and I move in my seat uncomfortably. 

“Well that evening me and my friend Natalie was meeting up with a friend that we haven’t seen in weeks due to my gran’s funeral. So-” 

“What is this friend’s name you were meeting up with?” 

“Rose McClarin.” He nods as he writes the things down.

“So we left and we arrived everything running smoothly. Natalie agreed that she was going to stay sober so she can drive us home anytime that we needed to, Rose wanted us to meet a friend she met at a party I think and her name was Fran never got her last name there. Fran handed me and Natalie our drinks but I drunk Natalie’s later we danced with the exception of Natalie. I went to go find the booth we were sitting at to tell Natalie it was time to go but I stumbled and grabbed this man’s arm. The only thing I remembered was the guy trying to kiss me and this other guy punching him in the face.” 

“Do you remember seeing the guy’s face?” 

“No, it’s just blurry. But Natalie probably saw him because she was the one who stopped him from any further actions.” 

“Okay then we will have your friend have his descriptions drawn.” 

Natalie was done describing the guy to the guy and we left. 

“I called Zayn and Harry  they said that the both will get any chance they gets to meet up with you somewhere.” Natalie tells me in the car, I nod and smile over to her. 

“Thanks for telling them.” She gives me a small smile and we drive into the driveway.