Chapter 19

I climb the ladder and Natalie holds the tray full of paint for me. I spread the paint on the rolling pin in the tray collecting the paint I roll it around. 

_______________________36 minutes later__________________________

We’ve finished everything and now packing up everything away. 

“I should have brought some caution tape to put around the door so no one would come in.” I said standing and looking around the walls.

“Yeah, you never know what they might do.” Natalie laughed beside me.

“The do the opposite of almost everything.” 

We insult the boys and we laugh at them because they are true. 

“You guys are like meanest girls we’ve every known.” Louis voice comes behind us with all of the boys standing there.

“Oh how long we’re you guys standing there?” I bite my lip from laughing. 

“Standing there to hear enough hurtful things.” Louis says, Natalie drops to the floor laughing I can’t hold it any longer I laugh along with her clutching my stomach. I grab Natalie by the arm still laughing and slowly dragging her, she gets up slowly and leans on me for support while she laughs. 

“Wait were we laughing about?” She looks at me, I close the door and the boys still stood there. 

“You were talking about how we all coordinate with each other.” Louis says bluntly. Me and Natalie laugh so hard my face is red and I’m crying. I’m pretty sure Natalie is like 2 seconds from snorting so I put a hand over her mouth and let her snort, she just laughs even more and so do I. We breath out our last laughs and giggle in the end. 

“Oh my god my stomach hurts.” I breath out and Natalie laughs. 

“That’s probably what they only have in their closets.” She says and laughs again. 

“They probably wear the same clothes over and over again.” I scream out and double over rolling to my side. 

“Natalie we have to stop we’re hurting their feelings.” I said giggling. 

“You guys already did 10 minutes ago!” Louis yells from down stairs I laugh and it comes out pained since my stomach still hurts. We go down stairs to the living room and I sit on Harry’s lap, laughing at what Natalie said about his hair, which I quickly defended his hair. He wraps his arms around me instantly, I leaned against his chest and I hum. His kisses my lips and retracts.

“I missed you.” He mumbles nuzzling his face in my neck.

“Harry you were only gone for about like 4 hours?” I said.

“Yeah we came just in time for the show of insulting us.” Zayn said looking up from his phone. I smiled and said that if Zayn was ugly be still vain the mirror would crack. I bit lip to contain myself from laughing.