Chapter 23

A week as passed and now the boys are leaving, our current location is now at the airport. It’s a secluded tiny space to aboard their private jet. 

“I’m going to miss you.” I mumble with my head on his shoulder, he looks down and gives me and faint smile. 

“Me too babe.” He kisses my forehead. We sit down and I could hear the speaker about to turn on by the loud screech. I turn towards Harry feeling a sting in my eyes and a lump forming. We get up, their stuff has already been put in the jet. I wrap my arms around him and press my head against his chest. I cry into his chest and he rubs my back up and down. 

“Shh baby don’t cry.” He says kissing my head. I look up and press my lips against his, our lips move together in prefect sync I put one hand on his cheek and hook two fingers in his belt loop. He runs his hands through my hair and stopping at my neck pulling me closer to him. He breaks away and rests his forehead on mine.

“We’ll miss you too Mel.” Louis snorts from behind me, I smile and hug Harry once more giving him a peck. I hug Louis and he wraps his arms around me holding me tight. 

“Thanks for being the best friend I always had.” I whisper in his shoulder.

“I see how it is.” and tightens his grip. I hug Niall just as Louis, Liam hugs me and kisses my head. Zayn is next.

“Yeah at least we got to catch up for the past 3 years.” I smile and he nods. 

“That’s true.” and wraps his arms around me. 

“Always remember what me and Natalie said.” I give him a squeeze. He nods a rocks me side to side. 

“I love you.” He mumbles.

“Love you too.” kind of wiping my tears on his shirt. He kisses my head. We break apart as the boys go ahead. Harry hugs me one last time and kisses me. I break away as he smiles and runs away to catch us with the rest of the boys. I turn to Natalie and smile lightly she does the same as I hook my arm around her shoulder. 

“Lets get out of here bestie.” And hook arms with her. She laughs a nods. We start skipping out of the airport. Getting in the car we drove getting something to eat from McDonalds, I unlock the door and walk in.

“22!” We sing loudly walking in. Most people would think that we would die and be sulking the whole time the boys are gone but mostly Harry and Niall are gone but we’re not they are doing their jobs. We sit our bags down and dance to the beat in our heads.

“You belong with me!” Natalie sings I do a horrible dance move in the video as we laugh. 

“Walk in the streets with you and worn out jeans I can’t help thinking this is how it ought to be laughing on a park bench thinking to myself hey. isn’ this easy?” I belt the next verse, using my hand as microphone. I swing my head along with my hair. I jump on the couch followed by Natalie we jump on the couch yells songs, by the time we got to our 15th song Natalie sits down and I follow out breath.