DONT READ THIS!!!

Chapter 29:

I wake on the uncomfortable couch again, as much as I tried to avoid sleeping on this couch because it’s like sleeping on a brick. I rub my back scrunching my nose in pain. We need a new couch. But not right now. Stretching and cracking my back in the process I let out a big loud yawn walk into the kitchen, I see a note on the refrigerator that Natalie went to the gym again. I shrug making myself a milkshake, I sip from my straw and checked on Twitter. Maybe I should go to the gym too. I nod and get my gym bag ready for everything. When I was ready I left, Natalie took her car seeing she thought I was going somewhere while she was gone which she was right. I drove in the parking lot and parked right behind Natalie’s car. Getting out I adjusted the bag on my shoulder as a into the locker rooms changing into my gym shorts and a sports bra I headed to a treadmill. Putting in my earbuds and turned my music up loud, starting off with walking I raised up the speed to jogging. It’s been 18 minutes and I can feel sweat bead across my chest, stomach, forehead, and neck. My breathing heavier but more like panting. I stoping the machine getting my towel dabbing to the wet spots, and drinking from my water bottle. I signed stretching out my muscles and bending down. I grunted as I stretched out my sides. Sitting at a machine I do not know the name of I pushed myself back and forth. I still haven’t seen Natalie, I wonder if even comes here. I shrug and push myself to work harder and faster. Did 15 minutes of that thing, and went back to the treadmill running now. Finishing up with everything with at the gym, I went outside and the cold air swarmed around me. It felt great and I just stood there letting the breeze blow hitting me in my sweating face. I let out a breath of pleasure and got in my car. Driving back home, my chest still burning and my throat feeling like it’s about to close in. I drink more water struggling with keeping my breathing even, I breathed in and out of my nose feeling to urge to throw up, I quickly pulled to the side of the road running to the other throwing up on the side of the rode. Throwing up everything that I ate from last night’s dinner and my milkshake for breakfast. I wiped my mouth and rinsed my mouth with the water from the bottle. Gurgling I spit it out, hopping back in and sped off. Slamming my car door shut, I walk in the house slamming everything. I smiled and slammed down my keys and kicked off my running shoes stomping to the kitchen to get another water bottle. I scrunched up my nose as I swallowed  the water as I just remembered I threw up not to long ago. I put it on the counter and I turned to the guest bathroom to brush my teeth. My phone rang and I walked out with my toothbrush in my mouth still, I moved things around to find it. 

“Yello.” I move the toothbrush in a circular motion. 

“Did you just wake up?” Lou’s voice asks.

“No I just threw up when coming back from the gym this morning.” 

“Are you okay?” 

“Yeah, just over worked myself.” 

“Okay.” 

“So why’d you call?”

“So now I can’t call a friend?” 

“No like usually you have some important news, not a random.” 

“Well, I don’t know maybe I just wanted to talk.”