Episode 4-Just Your Average Adventure

"The C-Citadel of Ricks?" Morty asked nervously.

"Ha, no," Rick said with a smirk.

"Th-Then why'd you say we were g-going there?"

"T-To leave the last ch-chapter off at a c-cliffhanger."

"The last cha- wha-what???"

"Never mind that, M-Morty! W-We gotta get a g-generator!"

And with that you were off to another world.

~Time skip brought to you by, Bacon Pancakes~

Your P.O.V.

As the ship lands, I take in my surroundings. The ship lands next to what I can only assume is a treehouse. We all get out when a talking yellow dog comes rushing over.

"Hey! What do you think your doing landing a ship in our yard?!" Yells the talking dog as a human with a blue shirt and green backpack walks over.

"What's going on Jake?" Asks the human as he approaches.

"Invasion of privacy, Finn! That's what!" Yells who I assume is Jake.

"I-I'm a scientist, I'm only looking f-for a generator. I heard th-that a pink scientific princess lady h-had an extra?" Rick burps out, interrupting Jake's little rant.

"Pink scientific princess lady? You must mean Princess Bubblegum!" Finn says, "Jake and I can bring you to her at the Candy Kingdom if you'd like."

Rick only shrugs.

"Absolutely not!" Shouts Jake in protest, "We barely know them!"

"Come on, Jake. We gotta help thoughs in need," insisted Finn.

Jake mumbles out a 'fine' before stretching a lot larger than he originally was. He hoists us up onto his back and begins walking towards a place of candy not to far away.

As we reach our destination, we hop off Jake's back and he returns to normal size. We go inside a palace and a little peppermint butler leads us to the princess.

"Princess! You have visitors," shouts the little butler. The princess seemed to be working on some kind of experiment with little candy people.

"Come in, come in," says the princess, not looking away from her work.

We walk in, Jake and Finn approaching the princess. Only when Finn pokes her, does she finally look over at us.

"Unless it's something important, I'm busy," she says looking at Finn and Jake. Jake points to Rick.

"That guy there says he's a scientist and that he needs a generator," he says.

"A generator? I have an extra, but it's made of candy and needs candy to fuel it," PB says as she looks at Rick.

"Fine by me as long as it works well," he says with a shrug. PB nods and brings you to the generator.

~Time skip brought to you by Marshall Lee~

Rick lands the ship inside the garage and gets the generator out, hooking it up to some kind of high tec device.

"Here we go!" He says, as we start hearing a popping noise. We look over eagerly when we hear a ding. Rick pulls out a bag of popcorn and shouts, "Movie night!"

***

"Woah, woah, woah. What was THAT?" Says Reader-chan in an annoyed tone.

"What was what?" Questions Author-chan.

"THAT was the whole point of the adventure?"

"Well, yeah." Author-chan shrugs.

"You have GOT to be kidding me. That was pointless!"

"Yeesh, this is only the beginning of the story. What'd you expect? You bumping into Evil Morty and instantly making out?"

"No, but that's ridiculous! Shouldn't we at least be meeting him by now?"

"I don't know what you've been reading lately, but I have plans for this story." Author-chan grins deviously.

Reader-chan raises an eyebrow.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Author-chan only laughs.

"My lips are sealed. Just remember that sometimes the air stills, before the onset of a hurricane."

(A\N): Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter! If you'd like a little Star vs the Forces of Evil crossover than let me know by voting on this chapter! WUBBALUBBADUBDUB! ~Chaotic

P.s. Hope you liked the ending of this chapter!~