Real World Part 1-Questions

(Before you read this- here, have a Pickle Rick rap that has nothing to do with this lil chapter what so ever! :D)

Author-chan sat back in her seat, wondering how she could make her story more interesting. She got off the couch, setting her tablet on the table. Putting on her shoes and jacket, she heads outside.

She steps out of the back door and into the cold weather, spots where the snow has yet to melt here and there. Taking a deep breath of the freezing air, she heads to the front of the house.

Author-chan takes in her surroundings and walks down the sidewalk, wishing she were still in the country instead of in a small town. Walking down the sidewalk, she began to think.

'Where should I continue with the story?'

'Should I add myself?'

'How would the readers react?'

'Would they except it?'

'And what about Evil Morty? Surely the readers are getting bored of waiting to meet him.'

As she walks, she begins approaching a school building.

"Woops, this is much further than a block," she mumbles as she turns around and begins heading back.

She continues to think but, of course, she begins to think about other things.

'What's the point of living? We're born, we live, we die. Then it repeats.'

She stops at a stop sign as a car passes then continues.

'Then again, why do we fight to live when most of us just want to die? Why do we fight for love, when most of us want to be alone?'

Author-chan looks around at the birds that stayed for winter.

'Is it because we strive to be happy? Because we're afraid of being sad? Afraid of being consumed by darkness, and being truly alone?'

Quickly, Author-chan shakes her head.

"Alright, that's enough depressing thoughts for one day," she mutters, now only a block from home.

As she walks, she suddenly hears something behind her. She turns to see Star, Marco, Stanford, Rick, Morty, and some girl step through a blue portal.

"Oops, wasn't supposed to come here yet," giggles Star, slightly embarrassed.

Star then opens another portal and they all step through, the portal closing behind them.

Author-chan stood there in surprise, her mouth hanging open slightly. She shakes her head and heads home. She sits on her front porch, trying to fully process what just happened.

Only after a few minutes was she finally able to say, "What the f*ck just happened???"

(A\N): Hey guys! So you're probably wondering what this chapter was for. Well I decided to make a little side story for Author-chan (aka me) and Reader-chan (aka real you). Plus, I was bored but didn't want to post two chapters in one day soooooooooooo, yeah. WUBBALUBBADUBDUB! ~Chaotic\Author-chan