Episode 11-What a Surprise

Your P.O.V.

I stare at the screen, slightly shocked. THAT was what he wanted to show me? Three Mortys being shot at and chased by other Mortys? I glance over in his direction after watching the Mortys escape. He looked slightly mad.

"Why are you trying to kill those Mortys?" I ask, trying not to anger him any further but really not caring.

"They're rebellious rats that don't know what they're doing," he growled in response.

"They're you."

"Don't compare me to simpletons like them. They're idiots."

"Maybe they think you have bad intentions."

"My intentions are none of their concern."

"They are. If I were under your rule, I'd sure as hell want to know your intentions."

We sat there in silence for quite a while before he finally responded.

"I want revenge."

"If you go out seeking revenge, you better dig two graves."

"I don't care if I go down as long as he goes with me."

We sit there and stare at each other, each of us in our own thoughts. Who did what to him that was so bad to make him want to go this far for revenge? Somehow, I thought I knew at least half of the answer.

Damn it, Rick.

Rick's P.O.V.

After we were all through the portal, it closed behind us. Then Morty began to flip.

"Awe geez! W-We forgot DC!"

I roll my eyes and take a drink from my flask.

"So? I'll tell her p-parents that she r-ran away."

"Damn it, Rick! (My new catchphrase) She's o-our friend!"

"I don't have friends."

"We left her w-w-with a crazed tyrant!"

"He's a M-Morty. Not Donald Trump."

(This is fun.)

"Rick, i-if we go back and save her, w-we can destroy the Citadel of Ricks again."

"Eh, too much w-work."

"Rick!"

"Fine, fine! Just s-stop being a whiney little sh-sh^t for, like, five seconds."

I turn towards Ford with a sigh.

"You're w-working with the rebellion, right?"

"Right."

"Alright, s-simple. Morty and I will round up m-more pissed Ricks and Mortys. You t-tell the rebellion they're g-getting more fighters. After we b-bring the fighters, we'll give them a w-week to prepare. Then we're bringing th-the Citadel of Ricks down like Timber!"

Morty let out an alarmed squeak, causing Ford and I to look at him.

"A-A week? DC will b-be ALONE with that guy f-for a WEEK???"

I roll my eyes at the yellow shrub.

"It'll be f-fine, Morty. DC can handle herself."

Morty only nods.

"Y-Yeah, handle herself."

I pull my stolen portal gun from my pocket and tinker with it so they can't track us. I then shoot two separate portals, one for Ford and one for Morty and I.

"Mission: Save a Damaged Coda is a go!"

(Ya know, cuz DC and- yee, ya know.)

Spy Morty's P.O.V.

I paced back and forth in front of Todd's door, waiting for news on his condition.

When we got back to base, we ran in and called for help. A few Morty's took Todd from me and said he was in good hands. That calmed me until I found out that those hands were Uncle Grandpa's.

Now, here I am, worrying more than I should have to. As I paced, I heard the door creak open. I look over to see Uncle Grandpa step out.

"We lost him."

I run over in alarm.

"Todd? We lost Todd?"

"What? No, we lost my pet lizard, Leo."

I let out a small sigh of relief. 

"Then, is he fine?"

"Who? Leo? I dunno, I can't find him."

"No! Is Todd-" 

Before I could finish I heard Todd call for me. I quickly run in to see that he was fine- ish.

"Hey," he managed to croak out. I give him a tight hug, which probably wasn't smart. 

I spent the next hour sitting and chatting and talking to Todd. Don't you dare ship it, Kat. (Damn it. I've gotta get that fourth wall fixed.) While we chatted, Tom joined us and Uncle Grandpa went to look for his lizard.

Around this time, Ford showed up and told us his and Rick's plan. More help so soon? What a surprise. (Hehe)

Uncle Grandpa's P.O.V.

"Leo!" I yell as I pick up my blue and green scaled friend.

As I set him upon my shoulders, I can't help but feel... STRANGE. I slowly turn my head until I'm looking at...

"You!" I shout in excitement.

"How silly! You sit, walk, lie around while reading about a life you wish, but never will, have!" I clap my hands.

"Oh, wait. That was harsh, huh? Eh, I'm sure I can't hurt your feelings. I'm just reacting and acting the way the author thinks I would. Wait, then who am I really? What if I'm not Uncle Grandpa, but a character yet to be revealed?" One hand rubs my chin, the other holding my elbow, and a third coming out of my ear to scratch my head. I finally just shrug.

"I shouldn't think too much. I might kill off my last two brain cells. Anyways, I was kinda told to fix the fourth wall. Not break it even further. Enjoy the rest of the story and have a Good Morning!" After I was done talking, I took out some duct tape and made an 'X' over where the fourth wall is. I step back to admire my handy work.

"There!"

I then put my duct tape away and walk off like nothing ever happened.