Episode 2-Space Adventure

Your P.O.V.

I was walking to school, to much time would be wasted if I waited for the bus, when I saw my neighbor in a spaceship with his grandpa heading who knows where. I always was curious of that family. I've heard weird noises coming from their garage before and couldn't help but wonder about what secrets they hide.

I put this thought in the back of my mind as I reach school. I head inside and eat breakfast, alone, cause I have no friends. Soon the first bell rings and I have four minutes to get to first hour. I gather my stuff and head to math class, the bell ringing right as I step through the doorway.

"Alright class, today we have two new students!" Mr. Goldenfold said as he gestured to what must've been twins. One was a boy and one was a girl. The girl had long brown hair with a pink headband and a cute sweater while the boy had short brown hair and was wearing a red shirt with a blue-ish vest.

They introduced themselves then sat down. We then continued to learn basic math. Yay, the maths.

~LUNCH BROUGHT TO YOU BY SCARY TERRY, B*TCH~

Before I knew it, it was lunch time. 'YUS, FOOD' I thought as I got my lunch and sat at a table, alone. As I dug into my food the twins from before sat on either side of me. The girl grinned at me.

"Hi! I'm Mable!" She said somehow grinning wider.

"And I'm Dipper," the male twin said after Mable yelled in my ear.

"What's your name?" Mable asked tilting her head.

"I'm (Y/N), but you can call me DC." I replied.

"DC?" Both the twins questioned.

"Yeah, I really like this song called 'The Damaged Coda' so my family began calling me DC as a nickname. God forbid they call me anything longer than two letters," I explained, adding that last part as a joke.

"Aw, well Dipper is actually a nickname!" Mable said with that grin of hers still plastered on her face.

"Mable, please don't," Dipper grumbled.

"He has something on his head that resembles the 'Big Dipper'" Mable proudly said.

"Really? That's cool." I said smiling.

We eat and talk together until the bell rings, signally the ending of lunch and beginning of fifth hour. I head to the next hour with an extra spring in my step. I made friends, and I was determined to keep them.

~Time skip brought to you by, Ball Fondlers~

I gather my stuff together just as the bell rang. I rush out of class with the rest of the students, eager to escape this prison like hell. After exiting school I head home, riding the bus this time.

As I get off the bus I look in my driveway to see if anyone was home. The driveway was empty. My parents are more likely working over time, for they should be home by now. As I head to the door I hear a loud noise come from the Smith's garage. Looking back, I see smoke coming from cracks in the garage door. I drop my backpack on the porch and rush across the street to see if anyone got hurt.

As I approach, the garage door opens. Inside was a lot of smoke and a terrified Morty. Next to him was his grandfather, Rick, who was slightly annoyed.

"You okay?" I ask as I enter the garage.

Ignoring me, Rick grabs Morty by the shoulders.

"L-Look what you did!" He shouted in exasperation.

"Wha-What I did? You did that!" Morty shouted back.

I step between them to see what exploded. It seemed to be some kind of generator. It was hard to tell, you know cause it was in literal pieces.

"Is there anything I could do to help?" I ask to seem helpful.

Rick looks at me then throws his hands in the air.

"Normally I don't bring girls with me on adventures, but I could use some extra hands," he says, as he grabs me and Morty and shove us in his spaceship. He gets in the driver's seat, takes out a flask, and burps. He drinks from the flask then the spaceship starts hovering.

"AND AWAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY WE GO!" Rick shouts, as the spaceship blasts into space at alarming speeds.

(A/N): Sorry for the crappy chapter, I had to hurry so I could finish it on a computer. Long story. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it even if it was sh*t and I hope you have a BEAUTIFUL DAY. WUBBALUBBADUBDUB!

~Chaotic