No (Bad End)

Your (DC's) P.O.V.

No. I wasn't going to save him. I barely knew him and as far as I was concerened, he was an evil dictator. He doesn't deserve my mercy.

I watch as the Morty pointing the gun at Evil Morty pulls the trigger, blowing Evil Morty's brains out. Evil Morty was now officially dead. Gone.

I walk up to the Morty who had done the deed and stare and Evil Morty's corpse. It was gruesome, and I realize that I just let my friend die, but I didn't feel any remorse.

"This was the ending you wanted, right? After this whole story went through, you chose no. But you were just curious, right? Curious to see what would happen if you said no.

"Well, you got your answer. Evil Morty is dead. Had his head blown to bits. You wanted this, right? Wanted a story about you x an evil character from a tv show to end with said evil character dying. Am I wrong?"

After staring at the dead body for longer than necessary, everyone returns home. I go back to my own home, still accompanying Rick and Morty on their adventures, and everyone else returns to there own dimensions.

"This is how this story ends. Nothing more to look forward to. Don't expect another chapter with a good ending cause it ain't happening. Nope. Not at all. This is the ending you all get. Nothing else at all. Totally not going to make the good ending tomorrow after I actually get some sleep. Not at all. This is the end. Good night."