Episode 6-New Beginnings

Your P.O.V.

I walk into the garage to find Morty and Rick arguing over something.

"I want to be able to understand animals!" Morty said angrily.

"M-Morty, no. Last time y-you pissed off the s-squirrels!" Shouted Rick.

"Come on, R-Rick! Please?" 

"Y-You're annoying."

Rick sighs then goes through a box of junk, pulling out some helmet thing.

"Do NOT p-piss off the squirrels a-again."

"Got it!" 

Morty puts on the helmet eagerly then takes off.

"He's gonna destroy this dimension, isn't he?" I ask.

"M-Most likely," Rick responds.

"If you guys have to evacuate, I'm coming with."

"Whatever."

Sure enough, Morty comes running back. Squirrels chasing after him. Rick sighs, already having a portal opened for us. I jump through, Morty and Rick soon following. It closes behind us.

"T-Told you," Rick says, taking out a flask and sipping from it.

"I'll be taking that," I say, taking the helmet from Morty and tucking it under my arm.

Luckily we don't have to bury ourselves because this dimension's version of us died on another planet.

"I kinda liked that dimension," I mutter.

"I-In this dimension y-your family is rich," Rick says.

"Really?!"

"Yup."

"Sweet!"

"You were also a Y-YouTuber by the name o-of Chaotic Kat."

"Kewl!"

Morty walks out of the garage, obviously bored. I decide to follow him.

I head to the couch when I hear a knock at the door. I walk over and open the door to see a girl with blond hair and red devil horns.

"Hello! Have you seen a little green bird fellow around?" She asks.

"Star, we gotta go!" Shouted a tan boy with brown hair. 

"Sorry, gotta go! Coming Marco!" The girl shouts as she follows the boy into a blue portal.

"Uh, okay then," I mutter as I go into the living room and sit down.

"Who w-was that?" Questioned Morty.

"No one important," I say in return.

Rick walks in and sits on the couch with us. We're all watching Ball Fondlers when a blue portal open. Out came the girl, an old man with six fingers, and the Marco kid.

Rick jumps up and tries to run while the Star girl opens another portal with some scissors. The old guy then grabs Rick and drags him with them through the portal.

"R-Rick!" Morty shouted as he grabbed ahold of Rick, being dragged with him. 

"Well, here we go," I mutter to myself as I jump through the portal with them before the portal has a chance to close.

(A\N): Sorry for another crappy chapter. I watched a comic dub where something like this happened and I wanted to add a Star Vs the Forces of Evil crossover. Anyways, I hope you liked it and I will see you in the next chapter! WUBBALUBBADUBDUB!!! ~Chaotic